MAC Brooke Shields Beauty Icon Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

Shars

Congrats. Have you used it yet? Do you like it?
I've only swatched it. The colours are way more WOC than I thought. Even the highlighting type shades. It's really compact as well so I can see myself using it as a travel palette and not needing another one.

dcarrington

The palette is back in stock on Nordstrom's right now! God knows for how long.
UGGGGGHHHH!! I missed it!! I just made an order on MAC.com too. I was looking back and forth on Nordstrom because they cancelled my order for this palette a few days ago due to it being OOS. I feel that this would be a great palette for me since I don't own any of the repeats in the palette. Stalking is a stressful job I tell ya. smh

AnitaK

I have been nagging my local MAC store for the past 3 weeks and they still have not received this collection. I am gunning for the palette hard. lol!. Hopefully this coming Saturday now.

Jodylicious

I was finally able to get the palette from Nordstrom's, i'm waiting for it to arrive :D I don't own any Mac eyeshadows, that's the only reason i got the palette, everything else seemed uninteresting.

Vandekamp

I was finally able to get the palette from Nordstrom's, i'm waiting for it to arrive :D I don't own any Mac eyeshadows, that's the only reason i got the palette, everything else seemed uninteresting.
Congrats.
nanaparty.gif

Shars

UGGGGGHHHH!! I missed it!! I just made an order on MAC.com too. I was looking back and forth on Nordstrom because they cancelled my order for this palette a few days ago due to it being OOS. I feel that this would be a great palette for me since I don't own any of the repeats in the palette. Stalking is a stressful job I tell ya. smh
Darn! This stalking life is not a joke for sure lol! I hope it pops in again for your sake. I don't own any mac shadows prior to this palette so that was a driving force for me as well to try them at such a steal!

chloecat

I was lucky and got the palette at Nordstrom right after they launched it online. I really do like it because I didn't have any of the colors already, except for Satin Taupe.

MsKb

i'm a bit late with this but I called MAC yesterday to find out what they had in stores as they usually launch later here and They had the matte lip and the brooke shields collection in store. I remembered kinda wanting to buy the Gravitas palette and when I asked about it lo and behold they had one more left so I took that as a sign (LOL) and asked that it be held for me. I love it! these are actually my first MAC eyeshadows and I agree with some of the comments i've seen that it's really a great way to start out!