MAC Brooke Shields Beauty Icon Collection (Oct 2, 2014)

Prettypackages

Mac is going to make us like those pearl fusion shadows huh? LOL
And a 15 pan palette? I am going to get that with the two lippies... Gotta save for the mattes.... I might have to give up on RHPS

Corally

LE x15 palette? Oooh this is dangerous. I'm also interested in the two lip combos. Sounds awesome! Not really af Brook Shields fan but I don't mind. When I was younger I loved watching Suddenly Susan so.

allthingsmakeup

I hope the collection will be as good as it sounds. But first I need to see some swatches before I can finally makeup my mind.
Thanks for the info!

NaomiH

Thank you Erin!
bouquet.gif

Rinstar

I'm just coming to the realization that if MAC starts doing LE 15 pan palettes, I will be broke as a joke in no time! Let's hope they don't do that TOO often!

hopefulheart

I hope the palette ends up being mainly (preferably completely) new eye shadows. I've been tempted by the permanent 15 palettes but I hate that you can't move the shadows around.

erine1881

A BS Collection? Interesting... my wallet is going to explode if Mac is taking the LE x15 Palette road and I feel I *need* them! Judging from the other products it might even be a warm palette! The duo products can be problematic. Hope that the lip combos are not in the same packaging at least.
I think the lips with be separate, just made to pair with each other. Only the blush will be a duo by the sounds of it.
Mac is going to make us like those pearl fusion shadows huh? LOL  And a 15 pan palette?  I am going to get that with the two lippies...   Gotta save for the mattes....    I might have to give up on RHPS
Not. Gonna. Happen :nono: