MAC brow pencils

black mamba

I have this disc MAC eyebrow pencil called Brunette. And I've been trying to find a replacement for it with the current brow products. I bought Stud, but it just seems too dark for my complexion. Is Fling as light as it looks on the website? If someone has it and can post a pic of it, I would greatly appreciate it.

Julie

I use Spiked and on the website it describes it as bottled brunette. I have a NC25 complexion and medium dark brown hair with highlights and it works fine for me. The harder you press on it the darker the color. I have been using it for about 2 years and I love it.

beautenoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie
I use Spiked and on the website it describes it as bottled brunette. I have a NC25 complexion and medium dark brown hair with highlights and it works fine for me. The harder you press on it the darker the color. I have been using it for about 2 years and I love it.

I love spiked...I'm NC15 with black hair and works great for me.

turtle_pixie_

hmmm i'm blonde but my eyelashes and eyebrows are really quite dark, mystery and brun are what i use to fill them in. wonder what pencil would be best for me?