MAC Casual Colour discussion

Dominique33

Lazy Sunday is very soft, pretty on fair skins. I have a medium/fair skin and it's almost invisible on me ( nice colour, very lovely pink yes ) !

LMD84

i've been wearing my weekened getaway over the past few days and freaking love the colour! it is so flattering - bright but not too bright and it lasts a long while on the lips too :) luckily it hasn't been drying my lips out either so that makes me happy :) i wore in it my latest specktra youtube video if anyone is interested and wants to see it on me :)

MACina

pompom.gif
.....I am happy that you love WG too Lou!!!

It is really absolutely gorgeous!

I am so much in love with the CCs
love.gif

i've been wearing my weekened getaway over the past few days and freaking love the colour! it is so flattering - bright but not too bright and it lasts a long while on the lips too :) luckily it hasn't been drying my lips out either so that makes me happy :) i wore in it my latest specktra youtube video if anyone is interested and wants to see it on me :)

elegant-one

Hey, I just bought Victoria's Secret Airbrush FX Pro face primer today & I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And, it makes these cream blushes really pop & even more amazing color! I highly recommend it & I have other primers even the new Mac one, but I really think the VS one makes YOUR skin look flawless.

I think I'm going to get Lazy Sunday now because I tried it on in Macys over the VS primer & it look so pretty. It brought the color to life.

elegant-one

Glad you LOVE Out for Fun, elegant!!! I do, too! There's something about OFF. It's a bright, fun, and (for me) instant complexion brightening color, but still softer and more wearable than many bright lipsticks. I'm happy I didn't skip this collection.
love.gif

I have a confession. I went back to my counter for OFF backup. (I'm bad! LOL) Of course it was sold out.
tong.gif

Did anyone get a backup of any color? Can anyone kill my lemming?
lol.gif
girlhaha.gif
Well, I don't blame you - I LOVE that color! I haven't backed any up because no one has them.
bouquet.gif

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by honey on boost
My store still had all of the colors in stock. If you want me to do a CP send me a pm and I'll get them this weekend.

Wow, my local (Berkeley Calif) took the display away because they're sold out of everything. I guess people in your tropical climate are shy of cremes...

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by Baby1black
Oh please lilinah,don't remind of yesterday and today's weather after 80s on wednesday it became 55 on Tuesday. Bay area weather so crazy.you should keep a jacket handy at all times if u live in it.

I was a Ren Fair actor at Black Point (Novato, Marin County) for years, and it could go from over 100 F. on stage to 55 F once over the San Rafael bridge to the East Bay.

I always have a jacket in my car. And no matter how i travel to San Francisco, i always bring a jacket - just going a few blocks in SF the temperature can drop 20 degrees F.

Quote: Could I ask u if u know how to go to the pro store in San Francisco if I would take the Bart or public transportation. I do live around Oakland/emryville. I really would like to visit but hate driving in San Francisco.

It's BART and bus, or transbay bus and local SF bus. It's over at 1833 Union Street (not to be confused with Union Square - nowhere near it). Check out http://511.org - you can put in the address of your destination and either the time you want to leave home or arrive at the destination, and it will give a several possible trips. (and be sure to set the proper day using the tiny calendar)

Yeah, driving around much of SF is really annoying (can't turn left here... nope, can't turn left here... nope, cannot make a #$*%& left turn here either!), not to mention the near impossibility of finding a parking spot.

But i LOVE The City, no matter how many times i go there i still see so many beautiful views.

lilinah

Just checked MAC online (US and CAnada, i guess) and all colors are shown as in stock except Keep It Loose, the pale peach.

Edelmc

I love it too. I really hope mac do make these perm. Some of the tlc are being discontinued so maybe they are making room for these. Relaxation was one of the first to sell out at my local store but my seemed to have plenty of wg which I was surprised about.....

duckrodeo

I wore Keep it Casual for the first time last night and I love it! I posted a pic in the Ruffian thread, but it's such a gorgeous cheek color to pair with red lips
eyelove.gif
I hope these are made permanent, too! I didn't want to get BUs because I know that there's so much product compared to how little would need to be used each time.

peachsuns

I wore Keep it Casual for the first time last night and I love it! I posted a pic in the Ruffian thread, but it's such a gorgeous cheek color to pair with red lips
eyelove.gif
I hope these are made permanent, too! I didn't want to get BUs because I know that there's so much product compared to how little would need to be used each time.
I saw it! Keep it Casual looks beautiful on you! The color looks perfect to pair with red lips! I'm loving the snow white cheek.
heart.gif
Thanks for sharing!
bouquet.gif

Carriee

iagree.gif
MACina! I'm happy that Lou loves Weekend Getaway. I'm in love with the CCs. Please make them perm, MAC!
tong.gif

Aww, you're lucky (unlucky? LOL), elegant. Enjoy your goodies!
cheerleader.gif
Yes please! I gave in and ordered KIC but can't afford any others right now with HC, By request and everything else!

Edelmc

I wore Keep it Casual for the first time last night and I love it! I posted a pic in the Ruffian thread, but it's such a gorgeous cheek color to pair with red lips :eyelove:  I hope these are made permanent, too! I didn't want to get BUs because I know that there's so much product compared to how little would need to be used each time. 
Duckrodeo- what foundation/concealer/powder are you wearing in that photo? Your skin looks fab!

duckrodeo

Duckrodeo- what foundation/concealer/powder are you wearing in that photo? Your skin looks fab!
Thank you! I wear Revlon PhotoReady liquid foundation in Vanilla, MAC NW20 ProLongwear concealer for under the eyes and Studio Finish concealer in NW15 for blemishes. I set it all and finish with CoverGirl translucent powder :)