MAC Charlotte Olympia (March 17, 2016)

Honi

I'm still incredibly "meh" about it all, the packaging still isnt my favorite. Saving my money for the summer collection and Chris Chang.

flowerflower

I'm still incredibly "meh" about it all, the packaging still isnt my favorite. Saving my money for the summer collection and Chris Chang.

Is it weird that I would actually prefer that these lipsticks came in the regular black bullet packaging? I like my mac lipsticks to be uniform. lol Definately interested in the two deeper red shades.

Miradan

T has swatches of some of the products up in the gallery, click on the browse all swatches link.

Corally

Thanks for the heads up! I really like the pigment, but it reminds me of Naked pigment. The two lippies aren't wowing me and I hate the packaging so those will be a skip. I hope Retro Rouge will be fun otherwise I will skip the entire collection.

elegant-one

eh, I don't want spiderwebs on my makeup :snooty::rofl:...just like I didn't want a monkey on my face powder, the word SMILE in my Guerlain blush & now I see that YSL has new packaging for their old product Touche Eclait that has sayings on it :doh: I want class not a craft project. JMHO

Having said that I will get the red lipstick & Sepia CCB

GreenEyedAllie

eh, I don't want spiderwebs on my makeup :snooty::rofl:...just like I didn't want a monkey on my face powder, the word SMILE in my Guerlain blush & now I see that YSL has new packaging for their old product Touche Eclait that has sayings on it :doh: I want class not a craft project. JMHO

Having said that I will get the red lipstick & Sepia CCB

I agree. Maybe I will change my mind in person, but I find this packaging SUPER CHEAP looking. I think someone at the beginning of this thread mentioned it looked like drug store Halloween makeup, and that's spot on!

(THE red lipstick? Which one? :rofl:)

elegant-one

I agree. Maybe I will change my mind in person, but I find this packaging SUPER CHEAP looking. I think someone at the beginning of this thread mentioned it looked like drug store Halloween makeup, and that's spot on!

(THE red lipstick? Which one? :rofl:)

YES!!! It really looks super CHEAP :oops::rotfl:Maybe both LOL!!!! I like how SS looks. Seriously, the np bottles look like a bad crappy rip off of the Louboutin :marchmellow: Pretty sure that I cannot throw my money at this.

CCKK

Debating on getting all the lipsticks. I need Retro Rouge though and thinking about the brushes. I read the 249 is a must have but how is the 204.