MAC Charlotte Olympia (March 17, 2016)

NaomiH

The Lip Pencil, He Said She Said, is it permanent or LE? Or was it repromote?

which one is darker? Kiss me Quick or He Said She Said?

Both lip pencils are permanent and HS, SS is the darker of the two. It'd be the one you'd use for Retro Rouge and KMQ would be brighter and closer to the other two lippies

NaomiH

Collection is up! I was just able to add the lipsticks to my cart.

EDIT: IT LET ME ADD THEM AND THEN REMOVED THEM.

KGeezy

it's up for real this time! I ended up with RR and the mirror. Happy hauling ladies!!??????????????????

SerenLuv

Ordered Retro Rouge, Leading Lady and He Said, She Said. The rest I will have to see store and decide. I also got another So Select lipstick. It is the perfect pink/nude for work. That got me to obsessed level.

Tarabotti

I ordered Starlett Scarlet, Leading Lady Red, Retro Rouge and the mirror. Looking at the swatches, that might be it for now but I still will look at the rest of the collection in the store.

bluelitzer

View attachment 52924

I'm so sorry for the late reply, I've been busy and sick at the same time yesterday. Retro Rouge is pretty but I feel it fades quickly. The middle one is Starlet Scarlet which is like for me, an orangey red while Leading Lady Red is a deep bright red, which I love. To be honest, The packaging looks nice but the feel is so cheap.. Like a cheap plastic. Cheap acrylic plastic, so my heart was torn into pieces once I get to hold this lippies..

Retro Rouge looks a little burgundy instead of brown red. Rather disappointing. Thanks for the swatches!

makesmesmile

I was so excited for this collection at first, but I decided to go with the pigment only.
Still thinking about getting the makeup bag though ...

Icecaramellatte

I was half asleep when I ordered the pigment.. I don't know if I need it. Thinking about brick red lip pencil and the mirror now.

GreenEyedAllie

image.jpeg

My Retro Rouge and Sepia CCB arrived! LOVE both to pieces in the like 5 minutes I e had them. HATE the packaging. It feels so so cheap and like it is going to break so easily.

Last edited: