MAC Charlotte Olympia (March 17, 2016)

Corally

13f61b44_image.png
Beautezine snapchat
They look so pretty! I like all three so far. But that packaging. :headbang:

Howards End

The lipstick on the left reminds me of Very Victoria (?) l/s from CT and Deep Love from MAC. I actually like the lipstick packaging now lol The spider web mirror is a strange shape and I'm loving the liner packaging, will def be getting the mascara

Vandekamp

The spider web mirror is a strange shape and I'm loving the liner packaging, will def be getting the mascara
fluffy.gif
for me. it doesn't look unique enough. I have so many lipsticks now that I am only going to spend my money on very unique shades or the return of some LE products.

stirfryedshana

That (possible) pigment looks pretty and I like the packaging of that. I just recently got super into pigments so even if it's a perm shade I won't have it lol--the only MAC one I have is Kitchmas...and I can't find the stupid thing anywhere anyway.

beauteblogueur

Beautezine snapchat
It might just be the lighting, but these actually look a bit different to the same old reds MAC's been putting out the last couple of years. I may have to get over my hate of the packaging and get the one on the left and possibly the one on the right. Assuming they're at least satins.

CCKK

Does MAC host make-up parties? This is my birthday month (March) and would love to have a MAC party and get some of these goodies

Marsha Pomells

Does MAC host make-up parties? This is my birthday month (March) and would love to have a MAC party and get some of these goodies
You could contact your nearest store, and see what they say. Cos I remember that the RHPS party I went to last year, was a private party and were able to do sales at the same time for those that attended