Mac cheers me up !!!

dirtyprincess

Im having so many relationship worries and sadness at the moment and there have been lots of tears
thmbdn.gif

So i thought that id cheer myself up with a little mac therapy
mac_addict.gif

I got
Mcqueen MSF
Royal assets smokey eyes
275 Brush
Stark naked blush
Baby sparks dazzleglass
mac_haul.gif

Im a little happier now !

minni4bebe

OMG!!!! I'm sooo jealous. I'm dyin to get my hands on a baby sparks but I can't find one that isn't a million dollars!

makeba

wonderful goodies. gurl pick your face up, stand tall and look beautiful in your new products!!!!!

dirtyprincess

Im so lucky to have got the babysparks,i had a load of stuff saved for later and when i went back to my list to have a look it said that the dazzleglass was still available even though it has sold out on the website !!!!
yahoo.gif

Im going to stand tall but it really hurts
thmbdn.gif

Fataliya

So I Googled this Baby Sparks and found someone selling it for $20. She's got her eBay feedback listed, but buying makeup from a person instead of a store makes me nervous.

How do I know the feedback she listed is hers and not someone else's? Or am I just being too paranoid?

dirtyprincess

I think that ebay only awards the feedback to that person and a person cant just use it for their own purpose so i think that she probably earned it
th_dunno.gif

You should definately try and get one as its BEAUTIFUL
th_worship.gif

Fataliya

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyprincess
I think that ebay only awards the feedback to that person and a person cant just use it for their own purpose so i think that she probably earned it
th_dunno.gif

You should definately try and get one as its BEAUTIFUL
th_worship.gif

Well, what makes me curious about the feedback listing is because her sale is on Live Journal, but her eBay feedback is linked. So why not just sell on eBay? Of course, many people have posted comments on LJ about her being a good seller, etc.

Hmm....what to do....

leenybeeny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fataliya
Well, what makes me curious about the feedback listing is because her sale is on Live Journal, but her eBay feedback is linked. So why not just sell on eBay? Of course, many people have posted comments on LJ about her being a good seller, etc.

Hmm....what to do....

Selling on LJ is free
smiles.gif
So a lot of people will try to sell there first, before they list on ebay.

shyste

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeba
wonderful goodies. gurl pick your face up, stand tall and look beautiful in your new products!!!!!

I second this! Enjoy and be beautiful! *hugs*

leenybeeny

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyprincess
Thankyou to you all
thmbup.gif
im now considering buying the 187 brush,shall i get it ?

YES! I have two, one for "wet" products and one for "dry".

dirtyprincess

Cool,ive been wanting it for ages but i have the 188 and never really saw the need but i dont care anymore about need !!! I wants it
th_DANCE.gif

Latest posts