MAC - Chill Collection Discussion

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heiaken
and now I caved in again anf just ordered snowscene from ebay and I was supposed to save my money for BBR. i'm happy but sad, having mixed feelings right now.

th_cheerup.gif
Snowscene is really gorgeous! It's a little sparkly glitter bomb but this gorgeous almost not describable teal/white/pink glitter makes me so happy!
love.gif
th_e2cloud9.gif

sinergy

my sis recently bought fresco rose and she uses wintersky over it, love it!!!! im thinking i want mont black now all over again..i have passed it up twice, lol, and for some reason its calling me!

she also has snowscene and icescape..omg..lovely lovely lovely!! i really want those now too.

Susanne

Quote:
and now I caved in again anf just ordered snowscene from ebay and I was supposed to save my money for BBR. i'm happy but sad, having mixed feelings right now.

Snowscene is awesome!!
choochoo.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
Those 2 FOTDs are my favorite that you have done, EVER. This collection looks beautiful on you!

Snowscene is the only thing I got from this collection, and I love it!

Thank you!
th_kiss.gif
I am so glad you got Snowscene!

Sanayhs

Quote:
Ok, I have a guestion. How is Mont Black different from Black Tied?

I believe the glitter in Mont Black is more gold, whereas Black Tied is silver.

Heiaken

So I really don't need it right?

Sometimes I really hate this place (nah, I'm just saying so..) because now I've starting to have craves for the Chill e/s's too. Wich one would you say is a must have?

bis

Quote:

Not a lot,only if you look very closely you see that the sparkles are gold and not silver.
But like Susanne said, Mont Black is a softer black. Ideal for a chicken like me.
And no, you do not need both.

Heiaken

Good, then I can skip that. The only ones that I really been thinking about seriously is Apres Ski and Vellum so maybe I'll have to go and swatch those tomorrow.

Sanayhs

I'd say NONE of these eyeshadows are necessary. Vellum would probably be my pick if you demanded one, though, and only if you don't have frozen white pigment.

Susanne

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Well... I think you can't compare them
lol.gif

Black Tied is stronger for me and has an awesome silver sparkle. It looks gorgeous for deep smokey eyes I think.

Mont Black is a softer black with a nice soft gold shimmer on me.

And... you already know... I love them both
blink.gif

yes.gif

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Good, then I can skip that. The only ones that I really been thinking about seriously is Apres Ski and Vellum so maybe I'll have to go and swatch those tomorrow.

Vellum is d/c now and supposed to be pro perm but it is not on the Pro website yet.
ssad.gif

You could get it later or even as a refill if it gets pro perm to save some money.
yes.gif
It is really gorgeous!
heart.gif

Heiaken

Vellum is gorgeous but instead of that I finally got Satin Taupe and Vex. Maybe I'll get Vellum too though when I nex go to the counter.