MAC class

xpucu

Hi
I was today at MAC counter in Macys just to get blushes and one eyeshadow and the lady asked me if i want to sign up for a MAC makeup class /boy i asked her is my makeup that bad lol-she said actually you doing pretty good
th_LMAO.gif
/.She told me they are doing this every 4 months and they are teaching you some basics what is good for the skin how to apply makeup and etc.So i sign up why not it's free and it's 2 hours only you just have to buy 50$ macys card that you can spend it on MAC products/or whatever you want from Macys.After i left i start to panic because my English it's pretty bad i mean i understand it but if i have to talk it's worse i get panicked and cant remember words lol because i dont go out to much and don't have much practice.So my question is -is anyone been on some of these classes what can i expect from this?
Sorry i wasnt sure where to post this thread
th_confused_new.gif

Thank you in advance and have a great day

erine1881

my counter is having one one june 28th. its called studio talk. there are two times, ours is 11 and 3. you have to sign up (there are a limited number of spots available for each class) and pre-pay a $50 gift card that we keep on file, and it is redeemable in product, AT MAC ONLY. the 11am class is called "day to night", where you learn how to take a day look into a night look. this class is for beginners. the 3pm class is called "new diva". it focuses more on dramatic winged liner and red lip, bronzing tricks, or the smokey eye-what you see in hollywood. this is an intermediate level class. at each class you will get a handout that talks about what is being covered, and can take notes.

depending on how well it is booked, other classes will be held at a later date.

clslvr6spd

My Nordstrom is doing this on the 14th. I signed up for it @ the 3pm time.

Ernie do you know if that classes are the same everywhere or do they very by region? I forgot to ask my MA. TIA

xpucu

Hi again
Thank you very much for you responds.Yes i sign up and paid for the card, but the lady told me only for the 3 pm class.So i'm not sure that will be right for me i'm more on a beginner level then intermediate
ssad.gif

MAC_Diva

I signed up for a Studio talk class as well, but they told me both times (12 & 3) are for the same level, beginner i think? I wish they had a more advanced one!

ductapemyheartt

i went to one last year at a mac counter in macy's...it was called a technique event. basically, one of the trainers came and picked a model and put a really natural, every day look on her. i learned a lot. it was definitely worth the 50 dollar gift card...and i was just able to buy the foundation brush i had been wanting with the gift. it was a lot of fun!

nursee81

i signed up for one called studio talk in oct thats when my macys is having it. the MA said both classes are the same how to go from a day look to an evening look. i cannt wait.