Mac Cleanse off oil

Glamstylz

One of the products that I feel really doesn't get justice in the MAC world is the cleanse off oil. I use the one in tranquil. I find that it breaks down my makeup well and helps prevent future breakouts. I use this product daily and love the feel and the way the product breaks down my makeup effortlessly. The product itself is a fine oil that makes my skin feel amazing. I am a normal skin type so i haven't found that it causes excess oil or clogged pores. The way I use this in my cleansing system is to use the cleansing oil, take a makeup remover wipe and wipe away the broken down products. I follow with my Mary Kay electronic (think Clarisonic) facial cleansing brush with clean and clear cleansing soap on it. After i rinse that off I pat my face dry and moisturize with Mac Careblend essential oil. I must say since I started using this system I have not had a break out in about 6 months. I attribute it to the cleanse off oil because all the other steps were already apart of my routine. So if you haven't given this product a try please do and if you have please tell me what your experience with this product has been.

phillykeys

I bought a bottle of this the other day because I ran out of my Clinique cleansing oil and I had been meaning to try the Mac one. I really love the cleanse off oil, it emulsifies so well I almost feel like it's unnecessary for me to follow up with a cleanser...almost. Haven't been using it long enough to determine if it will break me out or not, but I don't see why it would.

Glamstylz

The texture had me from the beginning. Even after I use the makeup remover wipe my skin has a nice glow and wipes clean.

Latest posts