MAC Clear Lip Treatment (Lipstick)?

MizzHotTahiti

It's listed in the lipstick section of MAC's site. What exactly is it for?To wear under ur lipstick?...Is it glossy at all? I've always wondered about it.
th_dunno.gif

Do any of you use it often?I never hear about it.

Thanks.

Esme

I think I had that once. I thought it was like a lip conditioner to wear at night and such. I have terrible chapped lips from my allergies and I hate the taste/smell of Carmex but I am back to that, as it is the only thing that works for me overnight.

erine1881

it is shiny, kinda like a lustre, and you can wear it alone or under a lipstick. you wanna use this when your lips are really, really chapped and irritated, when they're at their worst. when they start to improve, then you can move on to lip conditioner.

ClaireAvril

That stuff is so great... like the prep and prime 2n1 with the exfoliator and the conditioner.. I just ran out.. it did wonders for my lips!

glamdoll

I like the exfoliator/ primer one. My lips actually get chapped really bad. And I've tried all kinds of drugstore chap sticks but some of them make it worse!

I got one of the tinted lipconditioners, and its ok. I mean I havent found anything that makes my lips feel amazing
ssad.gif

I might try these though.

Latest posts