MAC & Coach Haul (my first time @ CCO)

KeishaG14

So we (the boyfriend, the kid & I) went to the Outlet Mall. Made a weekend of it. Here's my MAC Haul:

10 Little Darling MAC Pigments/Glitters:
Melon
Gold Stroke
Pinked Mauve
Teal
Reflects Antique Gold
Gold Mode
Gold Dusk
Frost
Quietly
Reflects Blackened Red

Mineralized Blush:
Merrily

e/s
French cuff
Glamour Check!
Blue Flame
Magnetic Flelds

Nail Lacquer
Demi-Blanc

Pigments
Lark Abouot
Antique Green
Helium

P/P
Delft

Eye Shadow Suite
Shallow V. Deep

Color Forms Purple (including 5 brushes, travel brush case, and makeup case)
168SE
187SE
212SE
219SE
275SE

Color Forms Red (including 5 brushes, travel brush case, and makeup case)
128SE
190SE
224SE
242SE
266SE

Fringe (includes 5 brushes and a bag which for me will double as an evening bag with beaded fringe)
129SE
219SE
239SE
266SE
316SE

090509001.jpg

090509002.jpg

As far as Coach, I bought 6, yes, 6 items. I went straight to the clearance section where they had 50% off of their already reduced prices. I had a 20% coupon which gave me an additional 20% off my entire haul. I got 2 purses with 2 matching wallets, 1 clutch, and 1 wristlet for my daughter and I spent less than $400!

090509006.jpg

090509005.jpg

090509004.jpg

090509003.jpg

caity88

love the bags! where did you get the 20% off at the Coach outlet coupon, I shop at one all the time and never get them
ssad.gif

Rosalie1915

Great Haul, it's funny i just went to CCO today and got the "fringe" bag with the brushes and the Same pigments!! weird
smiles.gif

fallenang3l211

amazing haul! i've been looking for antiqued green! i think its time to get my butt over to a cco =P color forms brush sets were my absolute fav. i've got the green one, which is the same as the purple, i believe.

Tat2dbeauty07

I went to coach and the cco too this week I love the orange purse you got they didnt have any of those at my outlet
ssad.gif

munchkin86

amazing haul! I wish we had CCO's in canada..
we do have a warehouse in my town that sells discounted MAC, but a lot of the items dont have labels, so you dont know the names of the colours, which is super annoying.

chickatthegym

Wow great haul! I rem my first time at the CCO... isn't it the best?!! I LOVE that big gold Coach bag... and even better that you got such a great deal on it. Enjoy your goodies
smiles.gif

Tashona Helena

Quote:
Originally Posted by caity88
love the bags! where did you get the 20% off at the Coach outlet coupon, I shop at one all the time and never get them
ssad.gif

Is your outlet center a Tanger outlet center?

Nice haul btw...I had to click it cause I was just in the Coach Factory outlet today
th_worship.gif
I can't wait till they start taking the 25% coupons.

Latest posts