MAC Coco Pigment genuine????

caffn8me

Her Dust Violet pigment is definitely counterfeit are is her Azreal Blue, Dark Soul and Shimmertime. The photo of Coco really isn't clear enough to be honest which is why I asked if there were other photos.

huggablesecret

Im going to say no, based on the amount available and the price. I dont see why anyone would sell a BNIB LE HTF full size piggie for less than retail. GL though
smiles.gif

giz2000

Re: Help with Coco

Could be it's just a different batch number....the color looks right, but it's hard to tell from a picture...

London1

Re: UPDATED question on MAC Coco Pigment genuine????

icon_bump.gif

This seller also has the item listed:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...190081 491459

and the person who bought the batch of 50 pigments is now selling them on US ebay for $19 - $21 a piece so if they are counterfeit they have now hit the US/UK/ Ebay Market....I almost did a BIN and am glad I didnt

I am so not comfortable anymore trying to buy LE pigments...where do you get them where you know they are authentic...
anyone.gif

Shimmer

Honestly, I'd browse the CB here and look on livejournal or mua to get ahold of genuine items...

caffn8me

Re: Help with Coco

can you show a photograph of the jar front on? Problems with counterfeit pigments tend to be in the printing on the jar and the jar itself.

huggablesecret

I usually buy a sample from a girl I know, to make sure its real. Then I'll test it against it to see if it's the right shade and texture :S that might sound a bit weird but it works lol

nakobear

I think that this one is fake. The name sticker on the box is in the wrong place and I've seen other fakes sold with the sticker in the same place.