MAC Collections April-July 2013

Copperhead

Any of you lovely WOC's have wish lists from these collections?

In Extra Dimension
Haley Williams
Baking Beauties
Nudes and Metallics
RiRi
Temperature Rising
All About Orange
Doublelux Shadow
Art of the Eye
Tropical Taboo

That's 10 collections in 3 months time. MAC doesn't let grass grow under their feet. LOL!

Here's a video I found with reviews on In Extra Dimension, Baking Beauties and Nudes and Metallics.

What are some of your must haves from these collections? Ordered or picked up anything yet?

Copperhead

She's wearing Restrained lipstick and Loves Lure e/s from the Nudes & Metallics collection. I love a nude lip and that one looks really pretty. It may be similar to Beach Sand from the Naturally collection though and I already have that.

Baby1black

She's wearing Restrained lipstick and Loves Lure e/s from the Nudes & Metallics collection. I love a nude lip and that one looks really pretty. It may be similar to Beach Sand from the Naturally collection though and I already have that.
Thankyou for this find

kimbunney

In Extra Dimension
-Nothing

Haley Williams
-I was going to get the eyeshadow but I've been going back and forth on that. I was going to order it with my baking beauties stuff until Lavender Whip sold out.

Baking Beauties
-Lavender Whip
-Glace lip balm

Nudes and Metallics
-I want so much from this collection I don't even know where to start. I hate the fact I have to phone order it. I want to wait until I see more swatches but heres the list so far:
-Angel Kiss
-Nearly Nude
-Wholesome
-Restrained
-Barefaced
-Stylish Me
-Bare Minimum
-Glimpse of Flesh
-Body Conscious
-Exposed
-Deep Fixation
-Crimson Tryst OR Brazenly

So I need swatches to NARROW that down. lol

RiRi
-It's huge I want to wait until all the color stories are together before I make a complete list.

Temperature Rising
-Rhythm lipglass
-Ripe for Love
-Bare my Soul OR Temprature Rising

All About Orange
-Flamingo X2

Doublelux Shadow
-Nothing

Art of the Eye
-Rimal Dahabia Eyeshadow Quad

Tropical Taboo
-Japenese Spring
-Narcissus
-Calypso Beat

Copperhead

Nice list kimbunney. That Nudes and Metallics collection looks really nice. I love nudes and those Metallics look really nice. I'm anxious for swatches on so many of these items.

TXBeautyBaby

My list is pretty short since I'm on a no makeup buy until my college graduation (less than 2 weeks left) but here's what's on my list:

In Extra Dimension
-Nothing
-Might hunt down Double Definition if possible

Haley Williams
-Nothing

Baking Beauties
-Nothing but I might get Eclair pp if it's still available

Nudes and Metallics
-Restrained

RiRi
-So far only RiRi Woo and 1 of the quads

Temperature Rising
-Bare my Soul quad
-Still debating on feel my pulse l/s

All About Orange
-Flamingo

Doublelux Shadow
-Nothing

Art of the Eye

Tropical Taboo
-Narcissus
-Heroine l/l
-Ablaze l/l
-Rio

cindypltnm81

In the Extra Dimension Collection: Blazing Haute Fiery Impact Double Definition Temp Rising collection: I just want both the quads and maybe one of the pencils.

cindypltnm81

How's fiery impact I'm debating if I should get it
Since your lighter than me...I think you will like it. The blushes are flush of color on your cheeks! They're not shimmery more like a fine sheen:) but I use my hourglass #2 brush, I find the mac blush brush (129 &116) are not dense enough to pick up color using those blushes. If its still available...snatch it up!!

Ashleybubbles83

In Extra Dimension -double definition (after I said I wasn't getting anything from this collection) Haley Williams -nothing (orange is not the best on me) Baking Beauties -eclair (after I said I wasn't getting anything from this collection) Nudes and Metallics -crimson tryst -brazenly -dominate -subversion -pre-raphaelite -loves lure -deep fixation -show all -restrained RiRi -RiRi Woo lipstick, lipliner, lipglass -Talk that Talk lipstick and lipliner Temperature Rising -feel my pulse -rhythm -underdressed -sheer seduction -Caliente -bare my soul quad -polished jet pencil -gold strobe liquid -ripe for love blush All About Orange -nothing Doublelux Shadow -nothing Art of the Eye -nothing Tropical Taboo -narcissus -midnight mambo -heroine lipliner Wowza!

cindypltnm81

In Extra Dimension -double definition (after I said I wasn't getting anything from this collection) Haley Williams -nothing (orange is not the best on me) Baking Beauties -eclair (after I said I wasn't getting anything from this collection) Nudes and Metallics -crimson tryst -brazenly -dominate -subversion -pre-raphaelite -loves lure -deep fixation -show all -restrained RiRi -RiRi Woo lipstick, lipliner, lipglass -Talk that Talk lipstick and lipliner Temperature Rising -feel my pulse -rhythm -underdressed -sheer seduction -Caliente -bare my soul quad -polished jet pencil -gold strobe liquid -ripe for love blush All About Orange -nothing Doublelux Shadow -nothing Art of the Eye -nothing Tropical Taboo -narcissus -midnight mambo -heroine lipliner Wowza!
Have fun with your goods! What do you think about those fatty pencils that will be realized in the temp rising collection? They look promising, I kind of want that bronzey one.

Ashleybubbles83

Have fun with your goods! What do you think about those fatty pencils that will be realized in the temp rising collection? They look promising, I kind of want that bronzey one.
They look pretty but I have other pencils in all the shades except polished jet so I'm just getting that one. I heard when you apply them they stay put!

MAChostage

In Extra Dimension
I planned to get nothing, but fell in love with Smokey Mauve e/s. That was all, though.

Haley Williams
Nothing

Baking Beauties
Nothing

Nudes and Metallics
Nothing

RiRi
I need to see what all of it is about first. I did get RiRi Woo and kind of wish I'd skipped it. I'm not a huge fan of the mattes, and it looks just like Ruby Woo IMO.

Temperature Rising
-Underdressed l/g
-Rhythm lipglass (maybe)
(I have been interested in Ripe for Love but fear that it will be lighter than I like/want)

All About Orange
-Neon Orange (maybe)

Doublelux Shadow
-Nothing

Art of the Eye
-Nothing

Tropical Taboo
-Not sure yet

All I know is I want/need a beautiful orange blush for my NC44 skintone! I want it to be warm and somewhat deep.

Copperhead

I think from all these collections I've only bought from the Baking Beauties collection so far (Lavender Whip and Eclair). I'm waiting for Tropical Taboo now. Do I need both Ruby Woo AND RiRi Woo? I don't have either.

MAChostage

I honestly don't think if you have one that you need the other, but that's just my thinking. I swatched both of them on my hand and could *barely* tell the difference. On the lips I really couldn't tell at all. RiRi has the signature on the lipstick itself, so that's kind of novel AND it's LE so it may be worth buying for the novelty, especially since Ruby is perm.

I think from all these collections I've only bought from the Baking Beauties collection so far (Lavender Whip and Eclair). I'm waiting for Tropical Taboo now. Do I need both Ruby Woo AND RiRi Woo? I don't have either.

Latest posts