MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

purrtykitty

Thanks to our beloved and boobylicious Krasevayadancer (aka Adina...aka Ninja Boobs) we now know the name of the next installment of the Mineralize Expansion...Colour Craft!!

Rumor has it Porcelain Pink is making a reappearance, along with 5 other Mineralize Skinfinishes. Holy glowy-goodness, batman! Let the speculation begin...

Sophia84

Re: Colour Craft

I really hoped Stereo Rose would be one of the repromotes in this collection! Too bad!! Why Porcelain pink again??

But I hope they will have coral in the new shades!! And 6 MSFs are a lot!!! Plus the MSBs!! I'm in trouble!

****Oups sorry!! Propably I shouldn't reply to this post!!!****

alka1

Six MSFs.. Let's see, if I get all of them (assuming they're $27) that's about $160 total. Hm. I better start saving up!

Anyone know when this collection is scheduled to be released?

Miss QQ

I want Stereo Rose, Lightscapade and also look forward to seeing Porcelain Pink.

miss-lilly

I'm glad that Porcelain Pink is being repromoted! And like everyone else, I'm hoping that Stereo will be one of the MSFs that will be released.

Other than than, I'm not very excited about this collection
nope.gif

We've had so many MSFs and min. blushes lately so for now, I'm a bit tired of them. But I might change my mind when I see the colour story
graucho.gif

panda0410

Pass on Porcelain Pink..... I would like Stereo Rose though!! I'm one of those that didnt get it last time
weeping.gif
If Lightscapade came back I'd grab one of those as well. I dont own many MSF, I'm kinda picky with these, but I would like to see a couple of nice ones to complement what I have already
smiles.gif

wizzer3245

As much as i like my porcelain pink i was looking forward to some of the others like the rest of you

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
This collection has given me a major lady boner.

graucho.gif

Hmmmm MSFs.
yummy.gif
heart.gif

My wallet however just had a heart attack.
amazed.gif

Sophia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
This collection sounds reminiscent of Gold Play - July | Specktra.Net

Ohhhh Gold Play!!!!! I miss that collection SOOOOOO much!!! It was the 1st collection from Mac that I started hunting down LE items and since I was newbie I was too late to get the MSF that I wanted , Stereo Rose, and since then I'm still lemming it!!
cry.gif

MACLovin

Will the ever-elusive Lightscapade be making an appearance in this collection?

Damnit.. I've only been into MAC for about a year, so I missed soooo much good shit.
ssad.gif
I need Lightscapade in my life.

caramel_geek

Am I the only weird one here? I'm more excited about the blushes.
greengrin.gif

I'll stay loyal to my 2 only MSFs: Blonde and Redhead.
winkiss.gif

AudreyNicole

The Mineralized collection is one of my favorites every year! My Porcelain Pink is almost gone, so I am happy to be able to pick up a new one
smiles.gif
Can't wait to hear more!

Krasevayadancer

I really don't recall seeing any other repromotes other that Porcelain Pink. Trust me, i was looking and would have noticed Lightscapade in a heartbeat. Or stereo rose for that matter.

th_dunno.gif

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
I really don't recall seeing any other repromotes other that Porcelain Pink. Trust me, i was looking and would have noticed Lightscapade in a heartbeat. Or stereo rose for that matter.

th_dunno.gif

crybaby.gif

But I am looking forward to the new MSFs!
yummy.gif
heart.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer

th_dunno.gif

Yeah ths was the big let down for me
cry.gif
!!! I guess if the new ones are kick ass it's all good...But hummmmpth
thmbdn.gif