MAC Colour in a BOX sets??? and makeup boxes...available for pre order today at my Mac

JulieDiva

MAC Colour in a BOX sets??? and makeup boxes...available for pre order today at my Mac

I can\'t find anything about these on here.
I just got back from my Mac...it is literally around the corner from my house...lol...and they showed me these amazing sets containing a lipstick, a gloss, a liner and a shadow trio. Pinks, Coral and Nudes.

plus...2 beauty travel type kits, one cool/ pinks and one nuetrals/warm.

So...I am NOT particiapting in TeamNobuyinJuly now. OMG they are gorgeous.

MissElle12

The Look in A Box? I think they're part of the Nordstrom Anniversary sale...? I saw something about it in the Early Buzz thread

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I can\'t find anything about these on here.
I just got back from my Mac...it is literally around the corner from my house...lol...and they showed me these amazing sets containing a lipstick, a gloss, a liner and a shadow trio. Pinks, Coral and Nudes.

plus...2 beauty travel type kits, one cool/ pinks and one nuetrals/warm.

So...I am NOT particiapting in TeamNobuyinJuly now. OMG they are gorgeous.
Those are the Look in a Box sets and palettes :) There are some pics in the Early Buzz Thread.

beautycool

Hi ladies yes I cannot find any info either I would love the coral one And one of the brush sets :) all I seen is a picture :) and one of the girls on instragram already has her sets :) In another country x

bluelitzer

skippity. I'd rather start my third pro palette + blush insert and fill it up with perm blush that's been in my wishlist for ages.

beautycool

Hi I cannot see where it says coming soon I'm looking on the USA mac site and typed in look in a box and nothing comes up :( apart from a few single lippys :(

patentg33k

I'm looking on the USA mac site and typed in look in a box and nothing comes up
ssad.gif
apart from a few single lippys
ssad.gif
These are up on Nordstrom.com. You have to have a Nordstrom charge card to order now (they are up for general ordering next week, I think). You don't have to use the Nordstrom charge, thank heavens, just have one linked to your online account.

If you go to Nordstrom and look for the Anniversary sale you'll find them.

On MAC's site, they are here….http://www.maccosmetics.com/whats_new/13095/New-Collections/Look-in-a-Box/index.tmpl

@beautycool did you check the MAC site map??

beautycool

Hi mac site map ? I just typed in the name Hun of the box sets and nothing Usually you can type in the name of the product and it will come up with coming soon like the aa stuff and moody blooms did etc But thanks Hun will check again I'm not joined to nordstrom as don't live in the USA Ps never heard of the mac site map :( But thank you for the link Hun I was looking on nordtrom page yesterday but nothing as I haven't no limited access lol :) thanks though

beautycool

Link works thank you :) But did type in look in a box today earlier and yesterday lol and nothing but thank you It's not as if I didn't look for myself First Thank you much appreciated

Laurenjvt

I got to them via site map on MAC site. I was signed in with my pro number that could effect what I see I was just happy to see that it is not just Nordstroms that has them Cheers!

Monsy

http://glamifysg.wordpress.com/2014/06/28/review-mac-look-in-a-box-in-nude-pink-coral/

jenise

But thank you for the link Hun I was looking on nordtrom page yesterday but nothing as I haven't no limited access lol
smiles.gif
thanks though
Theres a white bar on the bottom of the mac website, it starts with "customer service" then the next thing says Site Map. The new collections are usually posted there first, just letting you know for the future. hth, lol its very useful!

beautycool

Theres a white bar on the bottom of the mac website, it starts with "customer service" then the next thing says Site Map. The new collections are usually posted there first, just letting you know for the future. hth, lol its very useful!
Thank you :)

Latest posts