MAC Colour Rocker (January 26, 2017)

thefbomb

Yeah I said I didn't want to buy lipstick much this year either because my collection is overwhelming me some days and I decided I should start buying cruelty free. Those things being said between these and the KVD ones, I want a whole bunch! I have enough B2M empties to get 1, but I want about 4 easily, I don't think I can accumulate that many empties in a year...

MAC_Fafinette14

I was hoping Blue Bang would be a few shades deeper blue, because it's not far off from OCC RX or MAC Cyan Lipmix colour-wise. Those are great colours, but don't work on me. I already have Matte Royal; I think that this collection's a pass for me.

Last edited:

lilinah

[Quote edited slightly] Lipstick whoredom: The problem is real.

Seriously, less than two weeks ago, I was saying no how I had to curb my lipstick purchases this year. Then I see these and I'm like the Cookie Monster around a fresh baked batch of chocolate chippers.

Show & Teal- looks a bit patchy, but I missed Apocalips and I regret that.
NightMint- I have never seen this lip colour before. That fact alone intrigues me.
Indigo-go looks beautiful, but it's awfully close to Matte Royale. The two purple shades are likewise lovely, but look a lot like Bite Lavender Jam and Taro.

So that's a reasonable list for someone who said she was going to cut down her lipstick purchases, right? Five in one go? :rolleyes:

I've seen photos of Matte Royale and Indigo-Go side by side and Indigo-Go looks more blue while Matte Royale looks more purple - different enough for me to want both ;)

Christine of Temptalia often has trouble with lipsticks being patchy - but i have some of those and haven't had that problem, so i say, Go for Show & Teal! Plus i have Apocalips and it's really dry and i don't have dry lips.

And, yeah, Night Mint is unusual. I've seen several swatches and it looks greener than T's, but still very grey-green. I like it...

And "only" five lipsticks? Out of, what, 24? I say, again, Go for it! :p

Last edited:

fabulousmoolah

I wanted mud wrestler based on the arm swatch but it looks too light on temptalia's lips. I'm down to 3 now. I just don't have anywhere or circumstances for me to wear the crazy colors.