MAC.com shipping time in the US??

LolaStarz

I bought some products online for the first time last week.
type.gif
How long does it usually take maccosmetics.com to ship out stock items? I know it hasn't been that long, I am just eager to get my "your order has shipped" email. haha.

Thanks ladies
smiles.gif

Winthrop44

I usually receive my orders in 2-3 days but the "your order has shipped" e-mail comes the same day that my order actually arrives on my doorstep!!! LOL

divaster

I usually get them pretty quickly as well, but my last (when the varnish came out a week or two ago) order took a week and a day.

JediFarfy

I usually only order when I have a "Free Shipping" deal so I can get the $5 two day shipping. If you order early enough, it'll just take 2 days.
smiles.gif

LolaStarz

OK. Thanks gals. I ordered on Thursday, so should be expecting anytime, I hope. Ill have to remember about the shipping deals to look for next time.

Chic 2k6

i ordered last thursday and my stuff came on a Tuesday, if you ordered after 12pm then it processes next day then wait all weekend, goes through to warehouse then delivery van

lsperry

Recent orders from Maccosmetics.com:
Order placed 9/29/06. Order received 10/04/06.
Order placed 10/03/06. Order received 10/10/06 (Columbus Holiday was Monday, Oct 9, 2006)
Order placed 10/04/06. Order received 10/07/06.

These orders qualified for the free shipping and I did not upgrade to 2-day shipping. On average, if I order on a Tuesday, I usually receive my order by Saturday. I live in Panama City, FL.

LolaStarz

So they all seem to arrive fairly quickly..I hope it is in the mail today. That would seem to be about the right amount of time.

Thanks everyone
thmbup.gif