MAC Concealers

instantkorver

Question: MAC's concealers (the ones in the pot)... what do you think of them? Are they better than any CG, Maybelline, etc. concealer? Are they worth the price?

melozburngr

I LOVE mine. I am extremely fair, and I get VERY little sleep- and it is the ONLY thing I have found that I dont have to CAKE on to cover the dark circles... I highly recommend

kimk

Speaking of concealers...

What's the new one from MAC like? New one in the tube - Moisturecover, I think it's called? I'm always looking for a good undereye concealer that's not too thick and cakey...
th_wink3.gif

Thanks!
Kim
smiles.gif

glittergoddess27

My best friend is addicted to the pots of concealer and I find that the moisturecover is better for me. I have seriously dark circles from insomnia and sinuses. The pots are just a bit thicker and creamier? I find that when I use the potted concealer it gets into the fine lines underneath my eyes more.

user2

I looooove the new Moisturecover!
I used just two times but my skin around the eye area feels so smooth right now and I love the fact that it has an applicator so I dont have to use a specila brush!

MACreation

THe moisturecover is awesome it moisturizes and it is light and SO easy to blend it, i used it on my little sis today and she totally loved it!

Luthien

How does Moisturecover compare to the Studio Stick concealer? I love the Studio Stick, but I'm curious about Moisturecover too... I have some heinous black circles.
greengrin.gif

TipTopTap

I swapped away my Studio Stick after purchasing Moisturecover. It blends better and doesn't budge.

Luthien

Oh wow. Ok, that's a testament to it.
smiles.gif
Might have to check this out when I finish up my Studio Stick!