MAC Cool Pops Quad??

dangerousmuffins

Does anybody have any info on this? Like when and where it came out?

I believe it contains white frost, aqua, sky blue & greystone. I think...

4892894363_342214af9d_o.jpg

4892894409_4ff7828b20_o.jpg

LMD84

i haven't heard of this quad either. however other countries and places like Japn do get exckusive items which we do not, so this doesn't mean it's not legit
smiles.gif

dangerousmuffins

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i haven't heard of this quad either. however other countries and places like Japn do get exckusive items which we do not, so this doesn't mean it's not legit
smiles.gif

I have to agree. I don't have it in my possession yet, but it is coming from a source in Japan. When I do receive it, I can take better pictures.

Just because we haven't heard of it does not necessarily mean that it is fake.
I think this might be a case similar to the Bada quad...

Here are also 2 quads I took pics of the back for reference to the Japanese part of the label. (Skin Flicks and Colour Scheme 3)
4909588171_b4eea37e3b_o.jpg

4909588103_aae7f33ce0_o.jpg

redambition

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangerousmuffins

I've been googling and can't find anything - but then I am googling in English!

It's quite possible it was an exclusive release.

dangerousmuffins

Here is the back of a Chromezone 2 quad I have that looks very similar to the Cool Pops one.
4910209036_047d6219a0_o.jpg

The source from whom i am getting this quad from doesn't collect MAC, so I honestly didn't bother asking her where/what/when about the origins of this quad.

martiangurll

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangerousmuffins

4892894363_342214af9d_o.jpg

4892894409_4ff7828b20_o.jpg

No clues if its authentic, but if it is, its gorgeous

splattergirl

I don't see why is this at counterfeit part of forums, I am sure there is a much better place for it where more people tend to hang out and more would take part in the discussion. I never heard of it but that doesn't mean at all it's counterfeit.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by splattergirl
I don't see why is this at counterfeit part of forums, I am sure there is a much better place for it where more people tend to hang out and more would take part in the discussion. I never heard of it but that doesn't mean at all it's counterfeit.

I did a search and could not find it in official MAC lists - so I will keep it here until we know if it is authentic or not.

Can anyone confirm this quad is real?

dangerousmuffins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I did a search and could not find it in official MAC lists - so I will keep it here until we know if it is authentic or not.

Can anyone confirm this quad is real?

Is the Bada Quad on the lists you are looking at?

dangerousmuffins

Well I do now have the quad in my own hands. These are my pics of the front & back.
Looks real to me.
The batch code is M23, so we can probably safely assume this came out fall-ish 2003.

IMG_2101.jpg

IMG_2108.jpg

elle25

From the list I have, these are the quads that come out in 2003:

7 * Colour Scheme 1 (February 2003) - (Truce, Mild Orange, Stimulated Copper, Studied Brown)
8 * Colour Scheme 2 (February 2003) - (Quarry, Decorator Pink, Trax, Beauty Marked)
9 * Colour Scheme 3 (February 2003) - (Semi-Tone Greige, Excitable Yellow, Sublimed Green, Shaded Mint)
10 * Brows (July 2003) - (Vanilla, Cork, Coquette, Concrete)
11 * Liza AM (October 2003) - (Performance, Taupe Note, Showstopper, Soft Heart)
12 * Liza PM (October 2003) - (Seedy Pearl, Girlishous, Showstopper, Kicky Blue)
13 * Cool Hypnotique(2003) - (Vanilla, Vex, Digit, Rose)

From the entire list, none of the quads matched the colours you gave at the start of this thread. And I don't have enough MAC-knowledge to be able to tell if any are right.

Latest posts