MAC corporate/R&D question

csuthetaphi

Mods: I'm not sure which thread to put this in, so feel free to move it wherever.

I was wondering if anyone who works for MAC Corporate and could help me with this. I have a degree in Chemical Engineering, and I have always wanted to be a cosmetics chemist, but am not sure where to start.

Since MAC is part of EL, should I apply to EL Corporate, or should I send my resume to MAC Corporate?

Thanks!

tarteheart

Send it to MAC.

CAREERS WITH M·A·C CORPORATE
Thank you for your interest in M·A·C Cosmetics. We are always in search of bright, energetic individuals to represent us. Unfortunately, we do not have an employment section in our Web site at this time.

To inquire about positions available in our corporate offices or corporate field positions, please send a cover letter and resume to:

Deborah Brown
Executive Director, Human Resources
M·A·C Cosmetics
130 Prince St., 4th Floor
New York, NY 10012

Your information will be reviewed by our Human Resources Department. Please understand that we can only respond if there is a position available that is suited to your qualifications. We wish you much success in your career pursuits and hope you will continue to visit us at M·A·C Cosmetics Online.

Latest posts