MAC Corporate

SARAHluvsMAC

Anyone know how I can apply or knows anyone that works in the Graphic Design department of MAC in NY?

I graduate in May and I'd love to apply, even if its just for an internship... Its my DREAM JOB!

Even though I know a 3rd key who has a GD degree and went to corporate for training and told me they looked like a bunch of nerds with their ipods on...lol...

MisStarrlight

Talk with your manager..they may be able to get you more info through HR or something.
I've met a few people in various corporate positions, but we never happen to get into conversations about how exactly they got their jobs.
(Sorry I'm no real help)

FacesbyNiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARAHluvsMAC
Anyone know how I can apply or knows anyone that works in the Graphic Design department of MAC in NY?

I graduate in May and I'd love to apply, even if its just for an internship... Its my DREAM JOB!

Even though I know a 3rd key who has a GD degree and went to corporate for training and told me they looked like a bunch of nerds with their ipods on...lol...

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

Talk with one of our trainers, they might know of someone who can help or point you in the right direction.

Latest posts