MAC Couture preorder

rnsmelody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ada
I just discovered that MAC Online keeps a copy of your invoice for every order you've ever placed! If you click on "account" and go to where it says "order status" and click "view your orders" it lists them all, and then you can click on each one and see what you ordered and how much it was. The obscene number of orders that I've placed over the last two years gave me an idea. For those of you who order MAC online, go look at your order history and then...

When was your first order? What was it? Me: April 2005, and I got: Vex, Trax & Aquadisiac

When was your most recent? What was it? yesterday, pre-ordered Light Sheer Mystery Powder & Richmetal Highlighters in La Mode and Arc Silver

How many orders have you placed? 20

What your most popular month for ordering MAC? May. I placed 3 orders in may in both 2005 and 2006! In 2005 I think it was because I was new to MAC and there was a ton of stuff I wanted; this year it was Sundressing, See-Thru Color & Lure.

And, if you're brave... total $ spent on MAC Online (I'm not brave enough to do this yet!)

sorry this is o/t how do you pre-order the couture line? i didnt get any email for it.. if you got an email.. could you please pass it to me so i can pre-order? thanksss =)

rnsmelody

awww it doesnt let me.. it just takes me to the main page.thanks for helping thou =) atleast i tried heheh

Janice

Doesn't work for me either and I didn't recieve an email, are you KIDDING me? They are actually being selective about WHO they let preorder on this one? .........

DaizyDeath

their is no preordering for this collection or any collection soely based at pro stores

pro stores policy is first come first serve on everything their not even allowed to hold normally stocked product for an hour so that somebody can come and pick it up.

Last time i heard the pro stores were only getting 6 of each item in some cases.

toby1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaizyDeath
their is no preordering for this collection or any collection soely based at pro stores

pro stores policy is first come first serve on everything their not even allowed to hold normally stocked product for an hour so that somebody can come and pick it up.

Last time i heard the pro stores were only getting 6 of each item in some cases.

I received that email and was able to put my order in on the website last week. So maybe it's just a website deal.

If anyone needs help w/descriptions or preorders LMK. I don't know if I would be able to do a screenshot of each of the products & post it but I'll give it a try
graucho.gif

dreamqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by toby1
I received that email and was able to put my order in on the website last week. So maybe it's just a website deal.:

Same here. I received the email and pre-ordered. Unfortunately I did not save the email.

HotLady1970

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaizyDeath

Really?
I tend to ask my Pro Store to hold items for me for weeks and they do it without asking! Even LE stuff!

I love them!
greengrin.gif

Tash

They're trying to figure out right now why some customers got the email and some didn't.

juli

I got it last week. Checked the website and played around a bit. It allowed me to preorder couture stuff but then I changed my mind. I want to wait and read reviews from fellow specktrettes!
graucho.gif

addicted_2color

someone please kindly clarify for me...is this going to be in pro stores only and online only?

umm nevermind looked in the color stories

mzcelaneous

Quote:
Originally Posted by toby1
I received that email and was able to put my order in on the website last week. So maybe it's just a website deal.

Whoops...meant to quote, not thanks. Anyway, I too, pre-ordered last week via email. I thought all users who subscribed to their newsletter had the chance to pre-order
hmm.gif

Maybe it was done randomly?

lsperry

Try this link from my e-mail to pre-order:
http://www.maccosmetics.com/couturec...outure_Reserve

Last time I looked, all of the lipglasses have the black-circle next to them (temporarily out of stock). Glad I ordered "prestigious" and "magnificent" before that happened! They're the only ones in the collection that have that black-circle, though.

This collection may be more popular than I thought it would be.....

MisStarrlight

I forget the deal on it, but there was some sort of criteria on who got the pre-order.
I think it was based on past orders, but I'm not totally sure. It wasn't random though.

prinzessin784

live chat

chatinfo.gif
Hello. Thank you for your interest in MAC Cosmetics. My name is Barbara. How may I assist you?
Katie: Hi Barbara - a few of my friends received emails to preorder from the Couture collection and I did not, and I was wondering if there was any way I could preorder?
Barbara: Hi Katie. An email was sent to a select group of MAC customers however, you may find out more information on possibly pre-ordering MACouture via our tollfree number. It is 1-800-387-6707.

poooooh on that
ssad.gif

Oh well!