MAC cream shadows my butt!

gigglegirl

i wish ebay would just take all the counterfeit sellers out back and shoot them. It sickens me how they make money off unsuspecting people and who knows what the heck is contained in these products....scary~

panda0410

bleh.... same shit that was on au ebay a month or so ago! this crap always seems to surface here first and then just kind of spreads.... these people have no scruples!

julie150463

I was looking at some pigments yesterday on UK ebay - light blue, brown, dark grey - no proper names - I'm a 'fake' magnet - perhaps I should buy some?

rockin

Quote:
Originally Posted by julie150463
I was looking at some pigments yesterday on UK ebay - light blue, brown, dark grey - no proper names - I'm a 'fake' magnet - perhaps I should buy some?

Noooooo! Don't do it! Take your finger away from the 'Buy It Now' button immediately
greengrin.gif

gigglegirl

so I also reported the 4 cream shadows, and while I was at it I messaged the seller (I know I shouldn't have but I hid my e-mail addy) and he/she wrote back, they are for the asian market, I bought them in a HK cosmetic store.
Okay even if I'm to believe that, that tells me the seller is STILL stupid enough to buy MAC not direct from MAC. Jerkwads.....

julie150463

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockin
Noooooo! Don't do it! Take your finger away from the 'Buy It Now' button immediately
greengrin.gif

Lol - strangely I managed to resist that one
th_LMAO.gif

srl5045

Haha. Those cream eye shadows look classy.
*sarcasm*
Ew. I really hope no one bid on them.
& Yes, they should go out back and shoot them...in the face.

love2482

That pisses me off! Those eyeshadow pallettes are soo trashy looking! I feel sorry for the people bidding on them!

nunu

omg that resembles the palette that i bought from the brand called sleek!!

i hate ebay!

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
Don't buyers/bidders think to search that out to see if MAC even makes a palette like that
ssad.gif

I love/hate ebay

That's what I always wonder! It's not like it takes a lot to find out whether MAC ever released a cream eyeshadow palette!
th_dunno.gif

*sigh* And here's more... it's just a link to the seller b/c he/she has more than 4 listed, it'd probably be easier to click through those on your own. Not cream shadows, just lots of 24 fake shadows per listing.

And thanks for those who helped report!
thmbup.gif
Let's get these scumbags!
angry.gif

BunnyBunnyBunny

It really sucks for the buyers of this fake stuff, but wouldn't it be funny if they applied and had more staying power than the Metal-X cream shadows? Lol!

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
It really sucks for the buyers of this fake stuff, but wouldn't it be funny if they applied and had more staying power than the Metal-X cream shadows? Lol!

th_LMAO.gif

Latest posts