MAC Creme Sheen's/ Glosses with lil product?

Ravenciara

Sorry if this has been posted already, couldnt find anything similar to this!

Ok, is it me, or are MAC Glosses and Creme Sheens seem to come with lil product in them. I have Boy bait, used it a handful of times, and seems like its almost gone! I also got Partial Pink, same thing, and I feel like I have to replace this already... Is it just me, or is anyone else noticing this as well?
thmbdn.gif

Face2Mac

Yep, the cremesheens have 1/2 the product in a regular sized lipglass. They have I think .03grams more than the holiday mini gloss. So their is little product but in huge packaging. It's all smoke and mirrors.

So you are not imagining it.

Ravenciara

Ohh no! Well that's a waste!! I have a B2M and I was going to get another Boy bait, seems hardly worth it now, lol...

BTW, love your lil avatar where your signature is!

gildedangel

Anything in the Dazzleglass-esqe packaging is about 1/2 of the product of a regular lipglass. I don't like regular lipglasses that much, I much prefer dazzleglass, but that could just be me. In my mind it is worth it, but I def. see the arguement about it being a waste for most.
smiles.gif

Ravenciara

for the price (though I'm doing a B2M) they should fix that. I absolutely LOVE boy bait, hate that it's LE, and packaging that is going to make me have to use it less to savor it while I have it, lol! I will just have to use it less? :-(

LMD84

yes i am very careful not to use my dazzleglasses up too quickly. they are not cost effective but i love them so won't stop buying them!