MAC - Cremeblend Blush Discussion

LMD84

something special is my favourite blush out of those. but nothing i need right away. so i shall be skipping for now :)

sonia84

I may have to go to my counter to try these on before I buy. I had a reaction to the old cream blushes so I want to see how I go with these. I love, love, love the swatches of these and I'm desperate for that nude one.

LMD84

I may have to go to my counter to try these on before I buy. I had a reaction to the old cream blushes so I want to see how I go with these. I love, love, love the swatches of these and I'm desperate for that nude one.
did you get any of the cream blushers from lillyland last year? it's the same formula as those :)

sonia84

did you get any of the cream blushers from lillyland last year? it's the same formula as those :)

No, I avoided Mac liquid products as the reaction was quite nasty. I've been using Shell and Pearl CCB the past few weeks and I love them so i'm willing to re-try the blushes if the new formulation is anything like these. I'm gutted I avoided the pink CCB that came out this year, I've been wanting a baby pink cream blush.

LMD84

No, I avoided Mac liquid products as the reaction was quite nasty. I've been using Shell and Pearl CCB the past few weeks and I love them so i'm willing to re-try the blushes if the new formulation is anything like these. I'm gutted I avoided the pink CCB that came out this year, I've been wanting a baby pink cream blush.
oh i see :( yes it would not be good if you had a reaction to it :( i guess testing on your neck area wouldnt be the same? :( but its great you can use the ccb's! i love pearl!

xasperadastra

I'm really liking Brit Wit... but I'm already plan on getting Pink Cult from Jeanius and Sakura from Quite Cute so0o I'm kinda torn because I have dry skin so I feel like a creme blush might wear longer and better on me? then again in the summer would it just melt off?... *sigh* what to do

We like the same blushes ^^ I'm going to take pink cult and I'm thinking about Sakura because it's very different from what I have. brit wit is my favourite between the cremeblend blushes, but I won't buy it right now... it can wait!

shontay07108

I just ordered Tea Petal and Posey. Still skipping everything else, as planned. Can't wait to play with my new blushes!

missminikat

I went to my PRO store today and swatched original Ladyblush and the new cremeblend. The texture is better but the new colour is different :eek:hboy: The new Ladyblush is much less pink. I'll be buying a backup of the old version tomorrow. The closest I could see to old Ladyblush with the new formulas would be to mix the new Posey and Something Special.

Jacq-i

'So Sweet' looks beautiful in the swatches I've seen online! I prefer mineralize + powder blushes to cremeblend, but I think I'll pick up So Sweet anyway...

ButterflyDior77

I'm going to wait to see these in person. And of course wait till I get money later, since they are permanent. I have a like new Old Lady Blush, a back up, and old Posey that Ive hardly made a dent in. I love them, but I have so many blushes I don't think I'll be using these up in a long while... Thus wait to see these in person. "Something Special" and "Brit wit" I'll keep my eye on.