MAC cremesheen+pearl

katred

Specktra Bestie
The descriptions of the shades make them sound so similar to one another that I'm not really excited. I'll check out swatches when I can, but at the moment, I'm not planning on jumping on any of these right away. Too many other goodies to save for!

Spikesmom

Funny you say that, I was thinking that Playtime is probably the best Cremesheen I have LOL!!
some cremesheens are better than others but the bad ones can really suck because they could apply really uneven or like chunky in some spots. very strange lol But like my Playtime cremesheen from Quite Cute applies like a dream

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by Pinkdollface
Go for it maybe?! That one has some pearl. Please mac please.

Quote: Originally Posted by OctoberViolet
How I wish Go For It will be repromoted. I LOVE that lippie! It's my favorite blue-purple shade ever.
th_e2cloud9.gif
I second what Pinkdollface says please MAC please.

"Go For It" is one of the very few MAC products for which i ever bought a BU! It was sold out in the stores, it was sold out on-line, so i phoned Nordstrom and they found me TWO. I usually don't get BUs 'cuz i don't know how i'm going to like the product. I LOVE "Go For It".
love.gif
If it's blue violet, i want it. Now, i really wish i had a BU of Genuine Treasure Paint Pot.
crybaby.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
At this point I'm interested in all of the l/s and glasses, all the colours look very pretty, can't wait to see swatches. I will most likely get the cool nude l/s, I think it's Sunny Seoul.

GlamQueen21

The promo pics looks gorgeous!! I cannot wait to see swatches! Even though they are permanent, I might even purchase two lipsticks and two cremsheen glasses. Is this the year that Cremesheen Glasses are popular knowing the fact that they are the best lipglasses ever?

Rinstar

These sound amazing, and I'm SOOOOOOO happy they are perm!!! I can get them all slowly instead of running around like a maniac for them!

Mac-Guy

The promo pics looks gorgeous!! I cannot wait to see swatches! Even though they are permanent, I might even purchase two lipsticks and two cremsheen glasses. Is this the year that Cremesheen Glasses are popular knowing the fact that they are the best lipglasses ever?
I hope so! It's my favorite gloss formula!