MAC Daphne Guinness Discussion

romi79_2008

I l;ike the quad but I don`t need another black shadow :( and the one above it looks like haux or shag, something around those shades. I have my eyes on the pigments though

ladyarwen

OK...I might might just MIGHT get that Aurora pigment. I need light pigments to balance out my three dark ones. Must have swatches before final decision is made.

OctoberViolet

Tx Mac-Guy!I was only interested in two of the lipcremes and the quad. Now I am thinking all four lipcremes, the quad and one of those beautiful blushes. Would anyone know if the plum ombre blush is like a light lavender(ish) color or is it darker like Dirty Plum blush?

Promo pics: http://www.fragdiegurus.de/daphne-guinness-for-mac/

Thanks for Franninchen from beautyjunkies for finding the link.

LaAle

Azalea Blossom is definitely on my list!
Can't wait for swatches of the lipsticks!
Everything in the promo pics looks interesting though...

sherm

Damn, I've been trying to avoid getting anything new until the new year, but I saw the promo photos and got sucked in by PURPLE! I love purples, they go so well with my coloring. Maybe I'll wait and haul this, Naturally, and Iris Apfel all at once
icon_eek.gif

Richelle83

I knew with this collection I would go broke...figures I was right lol.

List:
Aurora Pinked
Circa Plum
All four Lipcreme's
Japanese Spring
Narcissus Dirty(interesting name)
Quad...wait for swatches(looks promising though)
Both Ombres

Maybe I can convince DH to split this with me lol.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I just love the colour palette in this collection. It's extremely cohesive, in that I can imagine lots of combinations I could put together... No one's getting presents from me this Christmas...

liba

I l;ike the quad but I don`t need another black shadow :( and the one above it looks like haux or shag, something around those shades. I have my eyes on the pigments though
That darkest shade in the quad is Heather Belles, which came out in the 6 Beauties Play It Cool set from Holiday '10. It's not black. It's a complicated dark violet/grey with a satin finish. If you like smokey eyes, it's an interesting color. This whole Daphne Guinness quad is pretty tempting, actually.

PixieDancer

Oooooo! Thanks for that info! I guess I'll just ADD this quad to my already growing list! HeeHee I was thinking of it anyways but a "dark violet/ grey" color sounds gorg!

That darkest shade in the quad is Heather Belles, which came out in the 6 Beauties Play It Cool set from Holiday '10. It's not black. It's a complicated dark violet/grey with a satin finish. If you like smokey eyes, it's an interesting color. This whole Daphne Guinness quad is pretty tempting, actually.

GlamQueen21

OK here is my final list for this collection:

Interior Life Quad
Aurora p/g
Japanese Spring c/g
Borealis c/g
Seasoned Plum PLW Lipcream

I decided not to backup both of the blush ombres. I must have lost my mind thinking that I would back them up LOL!