MAC Daphne Guinness Discussion

honybr

Thanks for the link ladyarwen! I decided just to get the Narcissus creamsheen. I have 3 purple blushes, which includes Dirty Plum, so I decided not to get VG. I'm trying to be good because I'm pretty sure I'm going crazy with Naturally.

Piarpreet

I could hardly escape from my family to go to sephoa to get my temptu and my clarisonic!!!!! they think i shouldnt buy anything at all... i actually had to hide what i bought!

I'm home already. I might go to MAC tomorrow.

Oh no, were you running out of time? Have a save flight.

UrbanSweetheart

Thanks for the link ladyarwen! I decided just to get the Narcissus creamsheen. I have 3 purple blushes, which includes Dirty Plum, so I decided to get VG. I'm trying to be good because I'm pretty sure I'm going crazy with Naturally.
that's exactly why I held off on this collection! darn Mac for releasing these upcoming collections so close together -___-

RayannaBanana

Has anyone noticed when they ordered the Interior Life quad that it's name doesn't come up once ordered. It just has the grams, and under where it lists what you ordered it's just blank and then the price? What does this mean?

Teggy

I got to see stuff today! I was a bit surprised that Azalea Blossom hardly showed up on my hand, but I was applying it with a different brush than I normally would. I'm buying it anyway.

Oh yes, I also tried Narcissus. It's pretty, and a good natural mauve, but it didn't thrill me enough to buy it, especially because I just bought a gorgeous purple gloss from Revlon the other week.

Jamiemikal13

Hey by the way, if you go under each product on the regular MAC website, you can purchase this collection NOW. They list things this way before they tell everyone that it is available, so happy shopping! -:)

Richelle83

I got to see stuff today! I was a bit surprised that Azalea Blossom hardly showed up on my hand, but I was applying it with a different brush than I normally would. I'm buying it anyway.

Oh yes, I also tried Narcissus. It's pretty, and a good natural mauve, but it didn't thrill me enough to buy it, especially because I just bought a gorgeous purple gloss from Revlon the other week.

Which Revlon gloss?

Jamiemikal13

lol i figured yall knew, but would rather be safe than sorry!! I purchased a gorgeous purple Revlon gloss last week also, it is called Decadent... soooo pretty!!!

Jamiemikal13

right!! me too, i never heard of it before today... which is WEIRD because i stalk upcoming mac collections... thank goodness it isn't illegal, i would probably do it anyway! :)

tismama

oh me too girl! idk how i missed that one. i just ordered style packed from that collection & the vintage grape
right!! me too, i never heard of it before today... which is WEIRD because i stalk upcoming mac collections... thank goodness it isn't illegal, i would probably do it anyway! :)