Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
Sounds like C Shock part 2!
drools.gif
yahoo.gif

it does indeed and it's awesome!!
thmbup.gif

InspiredBlue

August is going to be a heavy release month here with ITG, Digi Pop and this one. How will they fit all the displays on the counter?
lol.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredBlue
August is going to be a heavy release month here with ITG, Digi Pop and this one. How will they fit all the displays on the counter?
lol.gif

i think europe gets ITG next month rather than august.... we usually get the july collection before the usa does... so perhaps not too much stuff in august after all!

InspiredBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i think europe gets ITG next month rather than august.... we usually get the july collection before the usa does... so perhaps not too much stuff in august after all!

Oh, ok then.
smiles.gif

I am really happy that we are getting more news about the collections in July/August and onward. ITG isn't really calling my name, so after TBB, I sort of felt that I didn't have much to look forward to.

I pretty much want all the shades that aren't perm.

• Crazy Cool - Mid-tone lavender (Limited Edition)
  • Louder Please - Bright fuchsia pink (Matte) (Limited Edition)
  • Sassy Grass - Bright pale green (Matte) (Limited Edition)
  • Shock-a-holic - Bright purple (Limited Edition)
  • Going Bananas - Soft lemon yellow (Frost) (Repromote)
  • Zingy -Bright blue (Matte) (Limited Edition)

My sister is going to London in July, so I'm sending her to the Pro store.
graucho.gif
The possibility of getting pans of Lime and Sky Blue makes things a little more manageable.

Out of the lipglasses these four look nice in the picture, but when it comes to gloss is all about the swatches. I mean, who would have thought Flurry of Fun would be as awesome as it is from looking at the product image?
th_wink3.gif

• Bold & Brash - Bright red with multi-pearl
  • Gimme That! - Bright fuchsia pink with pink pearl
  • So Bad -Mid-tone coral orange with pink and gold pearl
  • Wind me Up - Dirty bronze with pink and gold pearl

kiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
iagree.gif
Going Bananas is the better yellow, I have both.

I will post pics for you this weekend of all e/s I have from this collection!

I can't wait to see! Bright Sunshine has been on my to-get list since last summer. I have a few pale yellows so if that's what Going Bananas is like, Id rather get a Bright Sunshine, a more true shimmery yellow.

When I first saw the promo images, I was like no way they're going to have them in all different colored tins! but then I realized it was just the promo images so I was like meh..lol

michelle79

The only thing I really want is Going Bananas. I'll check out the rest of the collection but so far it's looks like I'll be passing on a majority of it.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredBlue
Oh, ok then.
smiles.gif

I am really happy that we are getting more news about the collections in July/August and onward. ITG isn't really calling my name, so after TBB, I sort of felt that I didn't have much to look forward to.

I pretty much want all the shades that aren't perm.
  • Crazy Cool - Mid-tone lavender (Limited Edition)
  • Louder Please - Bright fuchsia pink (Matte) (Limited Edition)
  • Sassy Grass - Bright pale green (Matte) (Limited Edition)
  • Shock-a-holic - Bright purple (Limited Edition)
  • Going Bananas - Soft lemon yellow (Frost) (Repromote)
  • Zingy -Bright blue (Matte) (Limited Edition)
My sister is going to London in July, so I'm sending her to the Pro store.
graucho.gif
The possibility of getting pans of Lime and Sky Blue makes things a little more manageable.

Out of the lipglasses these four look nice in the picture, but when it comes to gloss is all about the swatches. I mean, who would have thought Flurry of Fun would be as awesome as it is from looking at the product image?
th_wink3.gif

• Bold & Brash - Bright red with multi-pearl
  • Gimme That! - Bright fuchsia pink with pink pearl
  • So Bad -Mid-tone coral orange with pink and gold pearl
  • Wind me Up - Dirty bronze with pink and gold pearl

great lists!
smiles.gif
and i hope your sister has fun in London! it's dangerous going to the pro store!
tong.gif

Soul Unique

Oh dear!!! Look at all those Lipglosses and shadows...
drools.gif

Not even my LIST more like WISHlist right now *hehe*:

E/S:
Louder Please
Shock A Holic [Although I do wonder if we'll see more purples before the year is out]
Go Bananas
Zingy

DW L/G:
Ban This!
Bold & Brash
Gimme That

shockt.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
I like the idea of this and I'll be curious to see how a lot of it looks in person, but I have to say I'm not dying for this one. I have Bright Sunshine, so I don't know if I'll feel compelled to get Going Bananas or not. I remember that it looked pretty, but I never picked it up. I'm really curious for Louder, Please, because I'm a freak for Magenta in general. I'm worried it'll end up being a dupe for Passionate, though.

None of the glosses immediately strike me as something I need to have. Strangely enough, for a collection that's defined as "daring", I find the lip colours more conservative than some of the other collections scheduled between July and September...

AudreyNicole

I had Going Bananas before and sold it so it's tentatively on my list again... but I can't recall if it is at all similar to Crest the Wave? Can anyone that has both compare please?

TeresitaMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkie
Funny enough - they reminded me of Illamasqua's lipgloss
smiles.gif

^ they reminded me of the same!
smiles.gif

Lambie_mac

Sooooo happy to see all the bright colors! I am going to have a hard time choosing though! I might want them all! ;p

banana1234

can anyone tell me how similar going bananas is to crest the wave?

i love this collection already, this is going to be my favourite, i love normal shadows, not stupid MES... lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
I had Going Bananas before and sold it so it's tentatively on my list again... but I can't recall if it is at all similar to Crest the Wave? Can anyone that has both compare please?

lol great minds think alike!

Flaminbird

Quote:
hee hee! you'll be asking for extra shifts before you know it!
tong.gif

LOL yeah!! I know I can volunteer for Saturdays
greengrin.gif
I'll be working from like 3pm-8pm or so M-F. I don't have any of the e/s in this collection but I'm wondering how close Sassy Grass is to Wondergrass(looks maybe like SG is darker) and Crazy Cool if it's like Lotus Land.

Oh I have Crest the Wave but not Going Bananas however I found this on this gal's site

http://www.lipglosseater.com/2009/09...ollection.html

Crest the Wave (frost) - a beautiful sunny yellow! Just in case you're wondering, this one is not quite as yellow as Going Bananas, but they're close
smiles.gif
This is a repromote from the Naughty Nauticals quad Stowaways last year!

Also on Temptalia's site

http://www.temptalia.com/mac-eyeshad...ows-april-2010

3rd & 4th palette down she has Going Bananas & Crest the wave in the second row (long row from L_R). Going Bananas is the second to last and Crest the Wave the last one

January

Definitely getting:
Crazy Cool - Mid-tone lavender (Limited Edition)
Shock-a-holic - Bright purple (Limited Edition)

I heart purples!

kpenn

Ouuu I am loving the look of a lot of this! It's definitely helped to highlight a couple of Pro shadows that I've forgotten about and will pick up over the next month to tide me over until other collections release that I'm anxious for.

Will pick up in advance:
- Lime
- Sky Blue

Other wants:
- Sassy Grass
- Going Bananas
- Zingy

The glass colours look amazing, and I love the long slender tubes! I'm really hoping that these are non-sticky and juicy looking, if that makes any sense. I want like translucent but bright colour with no shimmer. This is sounding good in my head but probably makes absolutely no sense to anyone else! I will keep dreaming
cutey.gif

ZoZo

I am so happy for this collection, can't wait to see it in real life.

I would like to get:

Sassy Grass - Bright pale green
Going Bananas - Soft lemon yellow
Lime -Lime green
Zingy -Bright blue
Bold & Brash - Bright red with multi-pearl
Dare to Dare - Light blue pink with multi-pearl

no purple or lavender for me
cry.gif
angry.gif

sinergy

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
Sounds like C Shock part 2!
drools.gif
yahoo.gif

Quote:
it does indeed and it's awesome!!
thmbup.gif

yep thats what i was thinking too.
yahoo.gif

sailordom

I'm rather tempted by Going Bananas just because of the raves, but yellow is generally not a cute color on me. I can't imagine I'd get much use out of it.
th_dunno.gif

Maybe just a couple of glosses for me. I don't care for MAC's matte shadows.