MAC Dare to Wear lipglass - do you think these will be back?

SloanePeterson

D to W is my favorite lipgloss formula of all time.

I have Gimme That! (hot pink) & Bold & Brash (bright red)

These are extremely pigment with loud color & micro glitter. I was hoping Mac would re-release these with a wide range of colors. I think I got them about a year & a half ago.

Familiar with these? Anyone have any word on a re-release?

Thanks

ladyarwen

There's already a thread for the Dare to Wear lipglasses, so I'd discuss it there.
http://www.specktra.net/forum/thread/165291/mac-dare-to-wear-discussion

SloanePeterson

ok, thanks. new to boards, don't know all the locations for different discussions yet.
amuse.gif

LMD84

i moved this here because it is a more chatty thread! and for the record i freaking love these glosses!! they are my favourite ones from mac and i really hope they make more soon! they last such a long time on the lips and are so shimmery! truely beautiful colours!

BadBadGirl

This gloss just may be my favorite MAC gloss of all time. It looked to be pretty popular, so I am optimistic they will make more. Hopefully permanent.

Cerydwen

OOOhhh! I really hope they will bring them back, with a wider range of colours - I have Gimme That, Bold and Brash and Ban This, and I love them all. I'm hoping they'll give us a deep blood red, a crimson rose red and a deeper, bluer purple in this formula.

Maybe they would also consider adding some more unusual shades to the range too - maybe a deep, shimmering lapis/sapphire blue and forest/emerald green?

LMD84

OOOhhh! I really hope they will bring them back, with a wider range of colours - I have Gimme That, Bold and Brash and Ban This, and I love them all. I'm hoping they'll give us a deep blood red, a crimson rose red and a deeper, bluer purple in this formula.

Maybe they would also consider adding some more unusual shades to the range too - maybe a deep, shimmering lapis/sapphire blue and forest/emerald green?
oh my goodness i would be all over those!!

L281173

D to W is my favorite lipgloss formula of all time.

I have Gimme That! (hot pink) & Bold & Brash (bright red)

These are extremely pigment with loud color & micro glitter. I was hoping Mac would re-release these with a wide range of colors. I think I got them about a year & a half ago.

Familiar with these? Anyone have any word on a re-release?

Thanks

I loved these Lipglasses also. May be you could write a letter to MAC regarding a re-release of the products.