Steppin' Out

Picture180.jpg

Happy new owner
Picture157.jpg

And the lippies:
steppindazzle.jpg

HockeyChick04

Re: MAC - Dazzleglass - MAY 08

I had been so busy playing with my dazzleglasses I had totally forgotten to swatch them.

Top: Comet Blue
Bottom: Steppin' Out, Date Night
DSC_0001.jpg

jenntoz

Goldyrocks...
Click for GIANT pics

on my lips
indoor light

natural light

Compared to SheGold from DressCamp

swatches vs SheGold
Goldyrocks on top

Blurry, but if you enlarge it you can see the silver & pink reflects

LoveStoned

Hi everyone!
smiles.gif

I'm thinking about getting a few dazzleglasses, however one thing worries me: can you feel these shiny tinsels on your lips???
I ask because there are no MAC stores near me, I order everything online so your help is more than welcome
winks.gif

cno64

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveStoned
Hi everyone!
smiles.gif

I'm thinking about getting a few dazzleglasses, however one thing worries me: can you feel these shiny tinsels on your lips???

I own Love Alert, Funtabulous and Ms. Fizz, and in none of those can I feel the "sparkles," which are so tiny that they're less like glitter, more like particles.
YMMV, of course, but I find the Dazzleglasses to be extremely shiny glosses, rather than teenage disco ball "glitter gloss."
They're really fairly similar to MAC's Lutreglasses, if you're familiar with those.
Dazzleglasses have a little more sparkle, and feel slightly less sticky than Lustreglass.
I think Dazzleglasses are a very good product, though you get a smaller amount of them per tube than you do with regular Lipglasses, and the Dazzleglasses impart almost no color.

Karuzela

DSC01010.JPG

empty, baby sparks, moth to flame

DSC01013.JPG

moth to flame, baby sparks

DSC01017.JPG

DSC01028.JPG

moth to flame over OCC lip tars
graucho.gif

lol at my mustache...
thmbdn.gif
I swear it`s invisible in person xD