mac D'Bohemia appointments

jamiemeng

hi guys,
i went to Nordstrom on Saturday and booked a appointment for D'Bohemia on the 14th of may at 5:00 p.m. I would like to hear what dates in may you guys are gonna go get D'Bohemia. Thx

laceymeow

i have an appointment on thursday may 5th at 12:30 pm at the mac store on oak st. in chicago i've never had an appt for a makeover event before so i'm excited.
greengrin.gif

Krystle

I have one at Nordies May 5th at 5:30 pm
and one at the MAC store May 11th at 5:30 also.

I have to wait for DH to get home so he can watch the kids
greengrin.gif
Otherwise, I would have made them for 10 am
greengrin.gif

Star

I have an appointment at The Bay on Friday. I get a one-hour makeup consult/application and they take a photo afterwards if you want. It's free if you buy $40 or more. Like that should be a problem!
icon_eek.gif

They gave me a beautiful d'Bohemia postcard... with the date/time of the appointment on the back. DRATS! I could have sold it on eBay for $10 if it wasn't written on! (just kidding. but I could have.)

I have my appointment at the MAC store in Breat on the 6th at 5... my 2 best friends are going the same day too... but they are at 4... I work till 4:30 though. I'm excited for the new line!!!

foreveratorifan

I have my appointment on May 7th at 11:30am and my friend Marta is going to TRY to do my makeup so we can chat (since she's the manger usually she doesn't get to do makeup during events!) OR my friend Patrick will do it! He's awesome too.

I can't wait! She's holding my want to try stuff behind the counter for me so they don't sell out of the stuff I want to try before I get there....since it all starts like on May 5th or 6th!
smiles.gif

Juneplum

mine's on thursday at 12:00 at nordies! yahoo!!! jamie i hope u will post a pic of your makeover so we can put a face to the name..

glittergoddess27

Disposable camera? Go to a printing store like a Kinko's or PIP Printing and scan it onto a disk??? My appointment is on May 12th I figure with what I want to buy from Point of Hue and D'Bohemia,... I will get that cute little train case for the Indy event,... ahhhh the bliss,...

MizMac

MrsKloo.....who's booked you?? I have 2 pals that work at that counter!!
Gerri and Kavika rock!!

ladybugz07

My appt is May 7th @ 4pm at Dillard's counter (they're having a pro event)! I'm so excited...
*feeling embarassed* this is my very first MAC makeover, too!

Brianne

I'm going May 7th at 11:30 am at the MAC store.
It's my first MAC makeover also (heck, my first makeover of any kind)!

Celina

I work during the hours they had open, but Thursday morning I am going to the counter before work and check it out before it sells out.
greengrin.gif

mrskloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizMac
MrsKloo.....who's booked you?? I have 2 pals that work at that counter!!
Gerri and Kavika rock!!

I completely forgot the name... she was tall and blond, that's all I remember. :p

Latest posts