MAC Dita Von Teese (Dec 9, 2015)

Prettypackages

That's why I loved the Theme Makeup's lipstick challenge. We had to wear a new one everyday. Right now I'm stuck on Vamp and I try not to get into fall trends, but I'm so stuck on burgundy vamp lippies right now. I think I'll rotate to Red next. Then I think I need to do a nude week, they've been neglected.

Lipstickwh0re

I've been wearing Double Shot a lot too. With Beaux in the center of my lips. I may get the Dita lippy after all. On my monitor it looks different enough and I realize I own tons of not so everyday wearable colors. Still haven't wore Blitzed by Melt anywhere yet.

Vandekamp

That's why I loved the Theme Makeup's lipstick challenge.  We had to wear a new one everyday.  Right now I'm stuck on Vamp and I try not to get into fall trends, but I'm so stuck on burgundy vamp lippies right now. I think I'll rotate to Red next.  Then I think I need to do a nude week, they've been neglected.  
I am going to give the Theme makeup lipstick challenge a try.

MzBrownBeauty

Quote:Originally Posted by Mizani

The choice of this particular shade of red is a bit strange. Isn't she known for more classic reds? When I think classic I'm talking like Ruby Roo or a bit cooler/darker.

When I think of her, I also think of a more of a classic red
001_unsure.gif
Like a lot of the actresses from the 50's, Grace Kelly esque

NaomiH

They don't know the three of us (me, you and Glammy). Lol I am not crazy about orange in my lipsticks. RiRi Woo is the exception. Amen for sure, Glammy.
I too prefer a good blue based red with pinky red at second and orange based reds in last place.

BuickMackane

I call bullshit!* Anyone can wear any red they damn well please. It's all about what you combine it with, and what you enjoy wearing the most.

Red lipstick, in all shapes and forms, is awesome
th_worship.gif

*to stupid rules about certain skintones not wearing certain shades.

NaomiH

I call bullshit!* Anyone can wear any red they damn well please. It's all about what you combine it with, and what you enjoy wearing the most. Red lipstick, in all shapes and forms, is awesome :bowdown:   *to stupid rules about certain skintones not wearing certain shades.
I feel most confident in shades of red vs any other colour, though I do feel blue based ones are more flattering on me I love them all.