MAC Dita Von Teese (Dec 9, 2015)

montREALady

[

I hate UPS so much right now! Both of my packages have been out for delivery TWICE and never arrive and are now scheduled for Monday delivery! WTF UPS? So much for overnight or second day air! They are going to get a mighty pissed off call when I go on lunch. I also have 2 other packages from other places that keep getting pushed back. Ridiculous.

Omg no!! I had 3 USPS shipments eff up on Thursday... Out for delivery since 10:44am and 12hrs later one says they attempted and no one answered. They didn't, I was up at 10:43pm. The other two never updated. But I got them yesterday. This time of the year is the pits with deliveries.

elegant-one

I hate UPS so much right now! Both of my packages have been out for delivery TWICE and never arrive and are now scheduled for Monday delivery! WTF UPS? So much for overnight or second day air! They are going to get a mighty pissed off call when I go on lunch. I also have 2 other packages from other places that keep getting pushed back. Ridiculous.

That is just terrible Naomi!!! Hugs

Its really really pretty on you!

elegant-one

Speaking of reds I recently got MAC's My Inner Femme lipstick & it is just as GORGEOUS on! It has just a bit more orange than the DVT ls, but its beautiful & the texture is so soft. I bought 2 of them.

MzBrownBeauty

[

Omg no!! I had 3 USPS shipments eff up on Thursday... Out for delivery since 10:44am and 12hrs later one says they attempted and no one answered. They didn't, I was up at 10:43pm. The other two never updated. But I got them yesterday. This time of the year is the pits with deliveries.

I've had that happen to me...they "claim" they made an attempt but someone was home, never saw the UPS truck or ever heard it..smh.

Glad to hear you got your packages:)

elegant-one

:five: do it!!!! :rofl:
i went to check out the huggable glosses today!! Got mega hug (the gloss :p :D) :dance: :music:

I'll have hubs take a pic :rofl:for you! LOLOL!

I need to go see the huggables in person. I forgot on my long shopping trip last Wednesday...I got distract by some jeans :icon_cheers::oops::yes::naughty: 2 pairs came home with me :xmas: :bootyshake::yay::knuddel:

RockDiva

Annoyed that this came out on Thursday in the UK - I contacted them several times up till then and they said they had no release date, and some blog had it listed for release on 17th Dec - and it's been sold out since then. If it looks like Damn Glamourous and it doesn't look as matte as RW then I probably don't want it anyway.

Latest posts