MAC does makeup for The Little Mermaid musical

FemmeNoir

MAC is doing the makeup for The Little Mermaid Broadway musical, which opens in December.

Here is a picture of Ursula. I'm trying to identify the makeup! Any ideas?

ursulllaaaa.jpg

I have seen the show in previews, and all the makeup is very unique!

(Mods, please move this if this isn't the right forum.)

Noel

Wow, that's really cool! Love her makeup as Ursula and her hair is quite amazing too, haha!

eco

it looks like an open container of chartruese (or true chartruese) pigment on the lower left!

her lipstick looks like it may have some "Dark Soul" in the mix
smiles.gif

mzreyes

ooohhh... very cool
smiles.gif
I see a MUFE face&body foundation
smiles.gif
UGH! I love that stuff.

I would really like to see this.. The Little Mermaid was my favorite disney movie, and it still is!!

V2LUCKY

Wow! That's so exciting to see, Lil Mermaid is my all time favorite movie. (as you see on my avatar, I've had it since I joined this site) Wouldn't it be amazing if they did a collection for the musical? I would buy everything x10.

HOTasFCUK

I never knew there was a Little Mermaid musical!!! I guess USA only? I saw Beauty & the Beast & The Lion King here in Toronto but i can't believe they finally did The Little Mermaid!

I would love to see all the make-up used for this musical!

FemmeNoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by V2LUCKY
Wow! That's so exciting to see, Lil Mermaid is my all time favorite movie. (as you see on my avatar, I've had it since I joined this site) Wouldn't it be amazing if they did a collection for the musical? I would buy everything x10.

Didn't Mac do a collection for Bombay Dreams? That was a musical that Mac did the makeup for as well. I would love, love a Little Mermaid Musical collection.

BTW, I chatted with one of the actors in the show and he said that the makeup design for some of the sea creatures were supposed to be part animal, part human- almost like a morph. I couldn't see the details of the makeup from where I sat, but I'm looking forward to production photos.

liv

I can't wait until they release more pics of Ariel! I would die if they did a Little Mermaid-themed collection. Dare to dream.

aziajs

I love the hair!!

I am always suprised by how Broadway is able to replicate things so well, especially cartoons.

lethaldesign

Aww Little Mermaid is my favorite! Could have to do with my name being "Ariele"
smiles.gif
I can't wait to see more photos!

jadedragonfly

That's amazing! I LOOOOOOVE The Little Mermaid, definitely my favorite Disney movie of all time. Where did you find the picture, were there any more?

PRiNCiPESSAx4

no way! i will definitelyy have to go see this haha mayb ask for tickets for christmas..i still get teary-eyed when i go see the little 15-minute show at mgm in disney world hahaha..i cant get over her hair i love it!

V2LUCKY

Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeNoir
Didn't Mac do a collection for Bombay Dreams? That was a musical that Mac did the makeup for as well. I would love, love a Little Mermaid Musical collection.

I don't think they had a collection for it but there was an exclusive l/s iirc.
Hopefully they have an exclusive something for this production. I'd do ANYTHING to get my hands on it.

http://disney.go.com/theatre/thelitt...aid/index.html

Krasevayadancer

Just saw this show last week. My goodness was I in awe of the makeup! The glitter, the colors, the technique. I only wish one of those muas could have worked on me!

Latest posts