MAC dreams

jeanna

I had a dream that a new MSF came out and it was black. Still, being the MAC and MSF addict, I was all "ooh-ing and ahh-ing" over it and I bought it! I woke up thinking, WTF??? Crazy.

Ever dream of MAC?
greengrin.gif

aziajs

No, but yours is funny as hell. Oh wait, yes I did. I kept having this dream the other night about Porcelain Pink and I can't remember what exactly happened but I really didn't rest that night.

Classic Beauty

I always have mac dreams.

Last night, I had a dream that someone on this board gave me some unreleased pigments. A neon yellow, royal blue, beige, and pinky-purply one.

user2

Yup I dreamt about MAC before D'Bohemia was released and I was afraid that I didn't get all the stuff I wanted....since then they have a post-it with my name and number to call me whenever a new collection arrives!
greengrin.gif

ruby_soho

I once had a dream that my friend stole my makeup and ruined it. So I chased him around and tried to beat him up, and I screamed at him and cried and said "How could you do this to me?! You know I love this! It's my life!"

moonrevel

I had a really strange MAC dream last night. Out of nowhere, the counter I always go to called me for a demo interview (in real life I've never applied), so I go in and as I'm putting the makeup on my model (of course I could do makeup far better in the dream than in real life!), one of the MAs was trying to put eyeliner on ME! I was like, WTF, but I managed to finish the look anyway. When I was done, they say "Awesome job, now you have to cut and style her hair." Of course, I have no idea how to cut hair, so I freak out and run out of the store. Hahah, I don't know what any of that means about my unconscious, but certainly something bizarre.

Latest posts