MAC Dress Camp

Eleanor

What is the deal with Dress Camp in the UK? Is it a Harvey Nichols exclusive? and if so when is it out and do they do mail order? I'm desparate to get my hands on the lipstick and palette! Sorry for all the questions
winks.gif

glam8babe

you could always do a CP with someone who lives in London.. thats what i have done
i cant wait to get my hands on it!!
what are you after?

Eleanor

I want the Too Fab lipstick and the palette. I love the packaging i seem to have an obsession with animal prints! i think i'd rather have this than Heatherette now!

JesseVanity

I LOVE the packaging too. I've also done a CP for this. It could be on the UK website but I'm not sure.

glam8babe

i dont think its gonna be on the uk site
ssad.gif
its silly really.. thats why i did CP

im getting the palette, the lipstick and pink lipgloss

i LOVEEE the packaging too, i adore leopard print and especially zebra print

SARAHheartsMAC

I LOVE the packaging but I don't really like any of the actual products!

Well expect maybe the gold lipglass but I'd have to see swatches on the lips to buy it!

Winnie

I wish I could get my hands on the lipglass and lipstick, but sadly it's just the London Harvey Nicks exclusive...so annoying when there is one in my city. Oh well...

JesseVanity

If you don't live near havery nicks you could ring up and ask if they still have any left and then order it over the phone, or it will be out in america soon and then you can probably buy what you want from ebay.

JesseVanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princesa Livia
hey, does anyone know when dress camp's out in london? or is it out already? i really want that too fab lipstick! ^^

It came out thursday
smiles.gif

browneyedbaby

Yep it was the 10th and Harvey Nics didn't get much stock apparently. I got my stuff Thursday but wish I'd got back-ups!

Shepherdess

I had to pass on this because of the postage costs for one lipgloss and the lipstick...
ssad.gif
The quoted me £9.50 ($19) for postage. I thought it was ridiculous. Ah well.

browneyedbaby

Hmm, I paid no attention to my receipt!! Oops, I think the 4 products came to £58.00 so that'd be about £26.00 for the palette?

kuyashinaki

Does anyone know how much the palette is in Belgium? My mother in law will be there the next two weeks and I wanted to ask her to have a look if they still have the stuff in Antwerp and get some of it for me
drools.gif

Latest posts