MAC e/s recs...

txgirl0302

I'm a NC35 and I have dark brown eyes. I'm planning a MAC haul at the end of the month and was hoping that I could get some recs from yall.
winks.gif

I'll probably end up getting a little bit of both bolds and nuetrals. TIA!

txgirl0302

Hmm let me think...

Top knot, sushi flower, all that glitters, woodwinked, bronze, mulch, stars n rockets, nocturnelle amd Shadowy Lady eye quad.

BloopBloop

i say SATIN TAUPE, TWINKS, AND SOBA!!!

Satin taupe is a pretty shimmery brown that looks like it can have some silver shimmers in it? i use it in the crease, its buildable so you can definitely use this in a dramatic/smokey look as well.

Twinks is a lovely copper brown with like a plum undertone and shimmers- something like that. this baby can go with anything i think. LOVE IT!

and soba- a nice golden brown shadow that you can use for those natural looks.

and as for bold? i dunno one can place this in that category but i'd say go for cranberry (friggin love it,) deep truth, and humid =]

onepinkdiamond

I would definitely say anything along the lines of texture or saddle for a warm brown/neutral look.

Arena is nice as well.

myystiqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloopBloop
i say SATIN TAUPE, TWINKS, AND SOBA!!!

Satin taupe is a pretty shimmery brown that looks like it can have some silver shimmers in it? i use it in the crease, its buildable so you can definitely use this in a dramatic/smokey look as well.

Twinks is a lovely copper brown with like a plum undertone and shimmers- something like that. this baby can go with anything i think. LOVE IT!

and soba- a nice golden brown shadow that you can use for those natural looks.

and as for bold? i dunno one can place this in that category but i'd say go for cranberry (friggin love it,) deep truth, and humid =]

gotta agree with her...

second SATIN TAUPE!! haven't tried twinks and soba... but i see you've got woodwinked, bronze and mulch.. great choice!!

i would also rec SABLE (it's another bronzey brown that i use it all the time to tone bold colors down...) i also like antiqued - it's a reddish brown..
and EMBARK / HANDWRITTEN for a matte dark brown..

you also need a highlighter and the best highlighter i've ever tried is RICEPAPER.. i'm also NC35 for reference...

for other colors :
EXPENSIVE PINK - amazing!!! it's a nice subtle pink with golden hint in it.. nuff said

CRANBERRY - AMBER LIGHTS (both of them are staple IMO)

i haven't tried HUMID or DEEP TRUTH but def. try them out cause they look gorgeous..

BloopBloop

hmm expensive pink is on my invisible wishlist! amber lights should definitely be something everyone has in their palette

saj20052006

Quote:
Originally Posted by txgirl0302
Hmm let me think...

Top knot, sushi flower, all that glitters, woodwinked, bronze, mulch, stars n rockets, nocturnelle amd Shadowy Lady eye quad.

Satin Taupe, Cranberry, Amberlights, Goldmine, Blanc Type, Swish

kittykit

I'm also a NC35 and have dark brown eyes.

I'd recommend Sable, Humid, Shale, Shroom and Nylon for highlight
smiles.gif