Mac e/s

KIT

I am going to put in an order tomorrow and i wanted to know what you guys thought of these colors, since you really cant tell the true color on the website:
Canary yellow
Humid
Deep Truth
Beauty Marked
Burnt Orange
Also, what liner goes well with Ruby Roo? One last thing, what brush is best to use with fluid liners?

Thanks Guys.

Marci

I've had a lot of luck using 208 with the fluidline (it's like a smaller version of 266). I just recently bought Beauty Marked (after eyeing it for a while) and I really love it!

maxcat

They're all pretty intense colors.
Just so you know, Beauty Marked is DARK. It's matte black with a red glitter overspray.
Ruby Woo is quite chalky - think early 1950's - and is best with a matte face and a neutral eye.

Prismique

I use the 209 for fluidlines also. It really comes down to your personal preference. If you prefer an angled brush, try the 208 or 266. If you like a small skinny brush, then try the 209. They're all great.

mistella

Humid - shimmery mossy-green
Deep Truth - shimmery navy blue
Beauty Marked - what everyone else said.

I like the 266 brush.
smiles.gif

liquidsirenhoney

i like the 266 personally
beauty marked is gorgeous...especially with passionate or colors like that...it looks almost black with burgundy sparkels but it tends to turn a purplish color on me....humid is a nice mossy green.

pumpkincraze

i don't like 266 myself, i poked myself with it and think that it doesn't make a precise line. i'd recommend 311. i love humid btw

thelove4tequila

I prefer 208. I bought 209 and thought it would be better for f/l.. But I just didn't like it. Maybe I just got so used to the 208. Personally I think since the 209 hairs are longer and less stif than the 208, it's more difficult to apply with.

Beauty Marked is one of my favorite e/s. Dark and shimmery! Humid is also a nice color. Haven't tried Deep Truth, but I want to get it soon.

jenii

I think that the 209 is best. I have the 266, but it draws a messy and thick line, so I only use it to fill in brows.

zerin

hi..I think a cheap brush for fluidline is from SALLY beautysalon Smudge by Facesecrets...it has so much control and its soo cheap...but if u want u can just buy the mac brush. Since i'm a student who doesnt even work...I just get the Smudge by Face secrets at Sally.

Latest posts