MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2015

Prettypackages

I knew of her before her singing career took off. She was in an annoying Nickelodeon show that my niece and son like...omg she is majorly annoying in it! The voice she puts on!
censored.gif

http://www.nick.com/videos/clip/sam-cat-102-full-episode.html

Let's annoy everyone
girlhaha.gif
:
0.jpg
ugh, why does she sound like that? LOL

leonah

Mac certainly did this with Pure Heroine. The ad campaign swatch looked nothing like the actual lipstick.
oh yes I remember that one! it looked so dark in the campaign pics and "lighter" IRL. so hopefully it's the same here. in that case I will buy it.

I wonder if her second color will be pinky-mauve

NaomiH

I think they look good. there are a few interesting colors so I'm excited. me too! I hated TTT VG Ariana is gorgeous cyber but better ditto. good. sounds 100% better I feel like this is the color for the ad and not how it's going to really look in real life. MAC tends to add base colors to amp up the product for photos and when the colors are released, they look nothing like the advertisement.
Gorgeous shade, but that formula? :eek:hboy:

NaomiH

NaomiH

I know you sold yours. I kept mine but I never use my PH. I need to find another lipstick to mix it with.
Oh I still have it, I couldn't even sell it for way cheap! :lmao: I tried pawning it off on my sister but she wasn't having it either. :sigh:

Indieprincess

I'm going to pass on VG Ariana. The lipstick is the type of color I gravitate toward but by now I so many vampy dark purples I don't need another one.

montREALady

I saw one episode of this show and wanted to punch her the whole time! Had no idea it was AG either which goes to show how much attention I pay to her career. Lol
I'm pretty sure my son told me who she was when she had that first song, lol.

Corally

I knew of her before her singing career took off. She was in an annoying Nickelodeon show that my niece and son like...omg she is majorly annoying in it! The voice she puts on! :censored: http://www.nick.com/videos/clip/sam-cat-102-full-episode.html Let's annoy everyone :haha: :
I saw one episode of this show and wanted to punch her the whole time! Had no idea it was AG either which goes to show how much attention I pay to her career. Lol
This. In that show she's so. freaking. annoying. Saw like one or two episodes, never again.