MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2015

dr barbz

why am i just now seeing that hautecore is back
ohboy.gif

thefbomb

I really regret not getting any Archies or Wonder Woman collection (I wasnt as in to makeup at the time. had no MAC items). I was really into them though when they came out. I just want somthing I can get that excited about again. I mean I was excited for The simpsons a bit (althought let down by lack of lipsticks). I feel like before I got into MAC some of the collections were so exciting llike Disney Villians, Heatherette, Dame Edna and the others I mentioned, the packaging was so awesome

nudibelle

i see marsala and all i see is kylie jenner lip bandwagon

thats who going to be a spokesperson this year
shes been going around everywhere talking abt whirl and soar
Jenner girls are not part of kardasian beauty line

watch its coming

thefbomb

i see marsala and all i see is kylie jenner lip bandwagon thats who going to be a spokesperson this year shes been going around everywhere talking abt whirl and soar Jenner girls are not part of kardasian beauty line watch its coming
I hope it's not coming

emberdarling

i see marsala and all i see is kylie jenner lip bandwagon

thats who going to be a spokesperson this year
shes been going around everywhere talking abt whirl and soar
Jenner girls are not part of kardasian beauty line

watch its coming
I thought the same exact thing! Interesting theory. I wouldn't be surprised at all!

gabzillaa

I really regret not getting any Archies or Wonder Woman collection (I wasnt as in to makeup at the time. had no MAC items). I was really into them though when they came out. I just want somthing I can get that excited about again. I mean I was excited for The simpsons a bit (althought let down by lack of lipsticks). I feel like before I got into MAC some of the collections were so exciting llike Disney Villians, Heatherette, Dame Edna and the others I mentioned, the packaging was so awesome
this is exactly how I feel

lyseD

Why? Some of their best collections were inspired by cartoons. Archie's Girls for example, and Hello Kitty, oh and of course Venomous Villains.
not for me. I didn't buy anything from those collections.
Me either. Maybe I'm getting old.
shrugs.gif
I always prefer the plain black packaging to anything else.

Rinstar

I have to say I bought more stuff this year from The Simpsons collection than any other single MAC collection all year. The products were fantastic and I thought the packaging was cute. I am not a Simpsons fan, but I just thought the products were more interesting than some others this year. I also bought a ton from Hello Kitty, so I can't say that I mind cartoon collections. I think there's room for them, MAC does plenty of other collections to satisfy those who don't want cartoon inspired make-up.

Monsy

Me either. Maybe I'm getting old.
shrugs.gif
I always prefer the plain black packaging to anything else.
I agree.

I do not like my makeup looking like kids toy makeup. I prefer black simple packaging. I am not saying products inside are not nice but packaging like that is a big no for me.
And also I am not really into cartoons

Miss Dynamite

not for me. I didn't buy anything from those collections.
Yeah well, I don't see a point in not buying pretty products just because there's cartoon characters on it, or because I don't like the packaging. Then again, I still love cartoons, despite being 28 years old.

tirurit

Don't throw stones at me, but when they launched Archies I only got a face powder because a) I didn't dig the packaging at all and b) I had close dupes of many things

*hides in bunker*

Odelia

I usually enjoy all kinds of special packaging collections BUT I have one thing which strangely irks me. It actually makes me hold back on buying more than one type of product because I dislike having too many with the same outer packaging. An example is having 3 blushes in a collection that all look the same (outer)...I have trouble finding the one I want in my drawer! I guess it's for the best! Saves me a bit of money :sigh:

Vandekamp

I agree.  I do not like my makeup looking like kids toy makeup. I prefer black simple packaging. I am not saying products inside are not nice but packaging like that is a big no for me.  And also I am not really into cartoons 
I am with you 100%.