MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2015

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
That's not happening either.
Thanks Erin.
sigh.gif

I'm still excited as well. I'm sure there'll be a cheek product that I like.

Prettypackages

There are some new collections mentioned in this blog post:

Upcoming MAC Collections for Spring 2015: Lightness of Being, Marcel Wanders & MORE [Photos & Swatches]

- JAN
LOOK IN A BOX (total of 8 sets, make great gifts)

- MARCH
PENCILLED IN Collection featuring permanent additions to the lipstick and lipliner range - Girl about Town joins the main MAC Collection.

- April
MAC IS BEAUTY collection - huge spring collection, partly Korean Beauty inspired, graphic eyes, many many products in this collection.

- MAY
EYE TIMES NINE (an eyeshadow collection, with pre made palettes of 9 eyeshadows

(I believe this is for Asia, so not sure if it's the same collections / dates for the US)
Mac is beauty sounds promising.

Howards End

I hope MAC Penciled In will feature new lipsticks and lip liners; makeup blogette's pic kind of looks like repromotes MAC is Beauty--I am beyond excited! :)

tirurit

Ladies, I come bearing questions!

I have heard and seen on the US website that the tinted moisturizer has been discontinued. It is still available in my country's site and at stores, so I am not sure if I should buy a back up just in case or if there are rumours in the wind of something better coming this year. Any ideas?

gina12345

Ladies, I come bearing questions!

I have heard and seen on the US website that the tinted moisturizer has been discontinued. It is still available in my country's site and at stores, so I am not sure if I should buy a back up just in case or if there are rumours in the wind of something better coming this year. Any ideas?
I was told that the BB cream replaced the tinted moisturizer. I was told this last summer when I went to buy thr tinted moisturizer & there was no more. I like the BB cream just as much so no loss for me