MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2015

Shars

I know the lip liners!!!
pompom.gif
Is this collection going to make us happy Erin? lol

Howards End

Reading MAC and pastels here makes me think of these beautiful www.style.com/beauty/people/2011/meadham-kirchhoff-x-mac-cosmetics

RayannaBanana

I'd like to see them add more shades in the Prolong Wear Concealers. I use NW15 but it oxidizes too dark in certain areas on my face.

Miss Dynamite

It's January 6th and we still have no idea what is coming out this month other than Viva Glam. Stating to go into panic mode.

Hay Mich

Sadly no, I live in Canada and don't know of any, I did go to a cosmetics outlet but they didn't have much MAC. I think they had a few Archies items but just the eyeliner or polish or pigment, something like that. No blushes or lipsticks.
Yes! I just wish they would really knock it out of the park but...Im sure some people have LOVED their purchases from this past year
There's a CCO in Milton at the Toronto Premium Outlets. At least there was the last time I went but they didn't even have MAC the second time.

CarmenK

I'd like to see them add more shades in the Prolong Wear Concealers. I use NW15 but it oxidizes too dark in certain areas on my face.
I agree, they definitely need more shades. All of them seem to oxidize once they are on the face. I would love the PLW in the shade NC44.

KaysWays

HAPPY NEW YEAR SPECTRETTES!!! It's been a minute, coming through to see where my coins will be going this year lol