MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2016

patentg33k

MAC QuikStiks used at NYFW Prabal Gurung:

Some product names: M·A·C Studio QuikTrikStick in All Aflush (available Autumn/Winter 2016), Tight and Tawny (available
Autumn/Winter 2016) and Softly Does It

Screen Shot 2016-02-16 at 7.43.35 AM.png

Some info on the spray foundation
Screen Shot 2016-02-16 at 7.51.45 AM.png

Last edited:

OctoberViolet

Thank you for posting. My eyes went straight towards that periwinkle lippie. I want it so bad. I hope we find out when it will be coming out and which collection soon.

MAC QuikStiks used at NYFW Prabal Gurung:

Some product names: M·A·C Studio QuikTrikStick in All Aflush (available Autumn/Winter 2016), Tight and Tawny (available
Autumn/Winter 2016) and Softly Does It

View attachment 52295

Some info on the spray foundation
View attachment 52296

Monsy

I wish we could enlarge photos. It is so annoying. I want to read more about the foundation

patentg33k

Trying to embed the instagram from @Dominic_mua: we used to have an option to use HTML which would have worked, but it isn't now.

Last edited:

Marsha Pomells

Trying to embed the instagram from @Dominic_mua: we used to have an option to use HTML which would have worked, but it isn't now.

If it's about the 'chroming', a tiny bit of AIW or any pale frost lipstick (Tanarama) will suffice. Read the article either yesterday or Sunday.

leonah

I'm still waiting for the strobe cream extensions :( they can't come quick enough I neeeed peach and gold

Latest posts