MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2016

beauteblogueur

15% off is amazing...but I already got everything I wanted from the latest collections. I really hope the new lipsticks will show up online before this promo ends on Friday, though it doesn't seem like they will.

thefbomb

My sister showed me something that said you could also get the discount in-store from the 9 to the 13th but I didn't see that anywhere else can anyone confirm if it's in store as well?

lilinah

My sister showed me something that said you could also get the discount in-store from the 9 to the 13th but I didn't see that anywhere else can anyone confirm if it's in store as well?

Yes, it said so in the e-mail i received today:
"15% OFF SITE-WIDE! USE CODE MAC15 AT CHECKOUT OR VISIT M·A·C FREE-STANDING STORES JUNE 9-13."

*Offer valid online at maccosmetics.com & maccosmetics.ca from WEDNESDAY, JUNE 8, 2016 through 11:59 PM FRIDAY, JUNE 10, 2016 on orders shipping to U.S. & Canadian addresses only. Enter offer code MAC15 at checkout to receive 15% off your order at maccosmetics.com & maccosmetics.ca. Offer valid at MAC free-standing stores in the U.S. & Canada from THURSDAY, JUNE 9, 2016 through MONDAY, JUNE 13, 2016. Cannot be redeemed at MAC counters in department stores, partner doors or travel retail. Not applicable to MAC Pro members or Estee Lauder Companies employees."

thefbomb

Yes, it said so in the e-mail i received today:
"15% OFF SITE-WIDE! USE CODE MAC15 AT CHECKOUT OR VISIT M·A·C FREE-STANDING STORES JUNE 9-13."

*Offer valid online at maccosmetics.com & maccosmetics.ca from WEDNESDAY, JUNE 8, 2016 through 11:59 PM FRIDAY, JUNE 10, 2016 on orders shipping to U.S. & Canadian addresses only. Enter offer code MAC15 at checkout to receive 15% off your order at maccosmetics.com & maccosmetics.ca. Offer valid at MAC free-standing stores in the U.S. & Canada from THURSDAY, JUNE 9, 2016 through MONDAY, JUNE 13, 2016. Cannot be redeemed at MAC counters in department stores, partner doors or travel retail. Not applicable to MAC Pro members or Estee Lauder Companies employees."

Thank you. I checked online on the Canadian website and I'm sure it said not available in the freestanding stores wasn't sure. I'll go in tomorrow to see the BN stuff anyway and make sure. Thanks again!

NaomiH

thank you! I recently subscribed to them, I have no idea why I didn't get this. I was planning to go look at the BN stuff, I might just leave with a few

Because their email subscription stinks! I had to create a dummy account under a different email to get the emails as no matter how many times I selected to be on the mailing list with my actual account,I never received them. *sigh*

lyseD

thank you! I recently subscribed to them, I have no idea why I didn't get this. I was planning to go look at the BN stuff, I might just leave with a few

Now that you mention it I haven't been receiving any MAC emails lately and I can't find where to re-sign up.

thefbomb

Because their email subscription stinks! I had to create a dummy account under a different email to get the emails as no matter how many times I selected to be on the mailing list with my actual account,I never received them. *sigh*

Now that you mention it I haven't been receiving any MAC emails lately and I can't find where to re-sign up.

:snooty: How annoying.