MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2016

Icecaramellatte

I never go for the mini products from the holiday collection, only the full-size single items. The kits never entice me. I do look forward to seeing the single-items though.

Yes. I like usually like the Holiday Color Collection full size products as well. Hoping for some new MSFs. One of my favorites is from a past Holiday collection.

Monsy

I never go for the mini products from the holiday collection, only the full-size single items. The kits never entice me. I do look forward to seeing the single-items though.
you are right sometimes there is nice neutral blush eyeshadow or a good highlighter

lilinah

Yes. I like usually like the Holiday Color Collection full size products as well. Hoping for some new MSFs. One of my favorites is from a past Holiday collection.

Me, too. I often get stuff from the Color collection, rarely from the others. I got a couple sets the year they were in the "hatboxes". But never any kits. A face palette would be good if one is out a lot at dinners or parties, since it fits nicely in a purse, but my life is not that formal, and rarely do they even entice me to give them a second look.

Last edited:

Sarah Townsend

The only product i've bought from a holiday collection was Rebel in a glittery tube, not super exciting, but a color I wanted that is just a tiny bit cuter than normal.

flowerflower

I was getting anxious about the MAC Holiday collection and was curious so I looked up on the Color Collections forum to find out when the info from the Holiday 2015 collection was posted. The info for Holiday 2015 was posted on August 12, 2015! So here we are on September 28, we are overdue info by more than a month as compared to last year! LOL

Furthermore, the Holiday 2015 collection debuted on October 18, 2015 and the info was already available on August 12, 2015, two months ahead of the release. So, are we to assume the Holiday 2016 stuff comes out in October or is it being pushed back? Why no info- not even the name or theme of the collection?

Last edited:

Rinstar

I was getting anxious about the MAC Holiday collection and was curious so I looked up on the Color Collections forum to find out when the info from the Holiday 2015 collection was posted. The info for Holiday 2015 was posted on August 12, 2015! So here we are on September 28, we are overdue info by more than a month as compared to last year! LOL

Furthermore, the Holiday 2015 collection debuted on October 18, 2015 and the info was already available on August 12, 2015, two months ahead of the release. So, are we to assume the Holiday 2016 stuff comes out in October or is it being pushed back? Why no info- not even the name or theme of the collection?

MAC Holiday always releases in October, so I'm sure it will still be the case. Not sure why no info yet, but hopefully we won't have long to wait now.

Latest posts