MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2016

lilinah

Has anyone started a board for MAC 2017 collections? We've shared info on a few collections and, naturally, i want to know more... more...more...

Also, i used to buy makeup from other Specktralites who were de-stashing, but i've forgotten what the name of the board was and where it is here on the new site. I missed a few eyeshadows i wanted from It's a Strike and Star Trek and i'm hoping they may turn up there. Please remind me of where to find that board...

Last edited:

shellygrrl

Staff member
Has anyone started a board for MAC 2017 collections? We've shared info on a few collections and, naturally, i want to know more... more...more...

We probably won't have a calendar thread until the new year, after more 2017 information comes in. A new Early Buzz thread for the year may be started sooner.

Also, i used to buy makeup from other Specktralites who were de-stashing, but i've forgotten what the name of the board was and where it is here on the new side. I missed a few eyeshadows i wanted from It's a Strike and Star Trek and i'm hoping they may turn up there. Please remind me of where to find that board...

Clearance Bin > For Sale or Swap

Last edited:

Latest posts