MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2016

Myth

image.jpg Dominic's got a gorgeous new single e/s called I'm Into It for A/W16. It looks like a Marsala e/s I could swear Naynadine posted last year on the Early Buzz '15 thread lol

ramarose

I figured it out...looked through all of the lipglasses to see which one is missing...it's Underage.

I think it was because everyone flipped about Kat Von D's underage red. MAC must have changed it to stay in the clear. And yet they still sell Nymphette which is a term from the book Lolita for a sexualized young girl? Okay MAC, lol.

lilinah

Between Star Trek and the Trolls i was beginning to think someone was spoofing MAC collections, but i know they're real.

And, Trolls the '90s? Really? Those troll dolls were invented in 1959. I had a few troll dolls - the same ones! - when i was a kid. They were a re-run in the 90s.

Anneri

Am I the only one who finds it weird that MAC promotes some collection like Soft Serve and the Troll thingie (image came out, boom, same day - colour story) left right and centre, but we've no official info about collections like Vibe Tribe that comes out in a few days?!

Marsha Pomells

Am I the only one who finds it weird that MAC promotes some collection like Soft Serve and the Troll thingie (image came out, boom, same day - colour story) left right and centre, but we've no official info about collections like Vibe Tribe that comes out in a few days?!

The colour story for Vibe Tribe is there, just no swatches. There will be more hype over Trolls than there is for Vibe Tribe i.e. The packaging and the lack of repromotes in that collection.

jennyap

A new thread for Fashion Pack collection: http://www.specktra.net/showthread.php/113903-MAC-Fashion-Pack-Collection

Also this:

"Tendertalk Lip Balm, a smart lip conditioner, creates your own personalized tint based on your body chemistry. Combining nourishing skincare with technology, this transformer helps keep lips soft and moisturized while intuitively offering the right amount of colour. Packaged in an iridescent metal lipstick case, Tendertalk Lip Balm is scented with a hint of uplifting vanilla. Pink, coral, red, hot pink or plum: Whichever hue you choose, it's sure to suit your mood."

Tendertalk Lip Balm
Play With Me - Sheer red
Teddy Pink - Sheer bright pink
Pretty Me Up - Sheer coral
Side Dish - Sheer plum
Candy Wrapped - Sheer pink

Rinstar

A new thread for Fashion Pack collection: http://www.specktra.net/showthread.php/113903-MAC-Fashion-Pack-Collection

Also this:

"Tendertalk Lip Balm, a smart lip conditioner, creates your own personalized tint based on your body chemistry. Combining nourishing skincare with technology, this transformer helps keep lips soft and moisturized while intuitively offering the right amount of colour. Packaged in an iridescent metal lipstick case, Tendertalk Lip Balm is scented with a hint of uplifting vanilla. Pink, coral, red, hot pink or plum: Whichever hue you choose, it's sure to suit your mood."

Tendertalk Lip Balm
Play With Me - Sheer red
Side Dish - Sheer plum

Might give one of these a try! I'm never sure the "transforming" color thing really works for me, but maybe this will.

BeautyFan55

A new thread for Fashion Pack collection: http://www.specktra.net/showthread.php/113903-MAC-Fashion-Pack-Collection Reply With Quote

Also this:

Tendertalk Lip Balm
Play With Me - Sheer red
Side Dish - Sheer plum

Thanks for all the updates! I like the sound of these, they sound like something I'd always want to keep in my purse.

Miss Dynamite

Also this:

Tendertalk Lip Balm
Play With Me - Sheer red
Side Dish - Sheer plum

Dear MAC, just stop the shit and bring back Tendertones...and make them permanent.

Latest posts